Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
Makeup, skincare, hair & nail products - buy all your beauty needs right here. Discover expert tips and experiment with your style today!
Whether it’s a beauty staple or the very latest makeup trend, buy your cosmetics and explore makeup & skincare brands with Sephora.
• Discover the perfect skincare for your skin type
• Treat acne, dark spots, dryness & pores with our top-rated products
• Shop from leading skincare brands like Kiehl’s, La Mer, Drunk Elephant & many more!
MAKEUP & COSMETICS
• Get exclusive access to the latest makeup & nail product offers
• Find best-selling brands like FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna, Urban Decay, Kat Von D & many more!
• Browse palettes, mini sizes & value sets to suit your beauty budget
• Explore tools to style and treat your hair for effortlessly luscious locks
• Try out the very best conditioners & hair masks
• Shop beautifully packaged sets for the perfect hair care gift
The Sephora App has your beauty needs covered from head to toe. Never miss a beauty deal with Insider-only offers, exclusive products, promotions and more. Reorder your last purchase or check the stock availability at your local store while on the go.
Want to try something new? Why not book a custom makeover at your local Sephora Beauty Studio, straight from your phone. Download now for the best beauty shopping experience.
* More points: Earn points faster! VIB members now earn 1.25 points for every dollar spent. Rouge members now earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent
* More Choice: VIB and Rouge members will have the option to choose a regular birthday gift or 250 bonus points
* More Rewards: Rouge members will have the option to redeem 2500 points for $100 Rouge Reward to use on their next Sephora purchase
* Updated Profile: Streamlined and simplified view of Beauty Insider account makes it easy to keep track of points, tier status, redeem gifts and rewards, as well as see annual savings
* Bug fixes & performance enhancements.
Valoraciones y reseñas
Some improvements - several disappointments
I have always rated the Sephora app 5 stars, but this latest update is (mostly) a step back. While I love that you can now virtually try on many products directly from the product page, I have found that A LOT of the eyeshadows and lipsticks I have tried appear blue (eyeshadows) or a nudeish-white to outright white (lipstick) regardless of what the color should be. I do not seem to have the same issue if I used the virtual artist directly. I do wish that you could take or upload a photo to work with in the virtual artist like you can in the product try on pages, rather than have to just try on the products "live". Also, I wish you would bring back the product Q&A section. I know that live chat has replaced this but many times a question I have has already been answered and it's a pain to wait for someone to answer it; especially for older or less popular products. My biggest complaint (and why I gave you 3 stars instead of 4) is the app is not very responsive. 9 times out of 10, I have to click the heart to love an item multiple times before it even registers; same goes for the three horizontal lines to open the menu and the back button. It gets extremely irritating. Thank you for taking the time to read my feedback. --rbonson (Rouge)
Disappointed with the update
I love Sephora, and I love the app overall. I check it at least once a day. However, I really dislike that you got rid of the Product Q&A section! I know that we have the Live Q&A now instead, but that's not as good at all. For one thing, many questions in the new Live Q&A are just general questions ("what's your favorite eyeshadow palette", "what's the best foundation for dry skin", etc.) instead of questions that are about a specific product. I always found it really helpful to read people's questions about specific products to learn more about the product and about people's opinions of it. And if I had a question, I could search and see if a similar question had already been answered. The Q&A section for a product was really important and often helped me decide what I wanted to buy. The new Live Q&A is much less intuitive and not particularly helpful if you have a question about a specific product. And even if you're in luck and someone has answered a similar question to yours, the only person who can read the question answers is the person who asked the question! That just doesn't make any sense. Sephora, please bring back the specific Q&A section on every product's page and then this will be a 5-star app again!
BEST SHOPPING APP EVER!!!!
BEST SHOPPING APP EVER!!!!
Everything I need and want is soooooo easy to order! This is is BEST online shopping experience I've ever had! Easy to mark FAVS and add and edit your cart...unlike the nightmare mazes some stores force you to crawl through when you want to get in and out. And if you have some time read, watch videos learn new techniques, styles and literally "wander and window shop!" It's that shopper friendly of a site! I can research and review innovative....or just plain fun....new products!! And keep my makeup tower well stocked with my all time ab-fab favorites!!
And I LOVE ALL OF THE SAMPLES AND PROMOS/REWARDS for shopping!!! I feel like a kid in a candy store!! We all like to feel like we are getting a little fun something extra! And plz plz plz don't forget to watch the FREE tutorial/videos from professional makeup artists linked right from the sight. They are sooo much fun and valuable information considering they are professionals!!!! There is also a concierge number you can call for advice and or help. GREAT JOB SEPHORA!!!
- Sephora USA, Inc
- 242.3 MB
- Requiere iOS 10.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Clasificación 4+
- Esta app podría utilizar tu ubicación aunque no la tengas abierta, lo cual puede consumir la batería de tu dispositivo.
- © 2016 Sephora USA, Inc.
Almacena todos tus pases, entradas, tarjetas y más en un solo lugar.
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.