Sephora to Go
By Sephora USA, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Addicting for all Makeup lovers: Download the Sephora to Go app today and discover the latest in beauty with access to The Daily, exclusive mobile offers and Sephora Hot Now product recommendations. Have some fun instantly trying on new lip shades with Sephora Virtual Artist, and discover your new favorite lip color. And, get early access to exclusive products and special app only offers.
Stay signed in to your Beauty Insider account within the app, so you can:
• Shop on the go: Discover new makeup, skin care, fragrances, and hair care products, and see what’s in stock at your local Sephora
• Easily reorder your past purchases
• Store Mode: Scan products to instantly read Ratings & Reviews, or tap on My Beauty Bag to access My Loves list
• Shop recommendations: Find the best beauty products by exploring Today’s Obsession, Scouted by Sephora, and Just Arrived
• Shop inspiration: Get ideas for new looks with virtual artist lipstick tester, makeup tips and tutorials from Sephora TV videos, photos on The Beauty Board, and articles on The Sephora Glossy
My Beauty Insider – Instant Access to Your BI Benefits:
• Flash your digital Beauty Insider card to earn and redeem BI points in store
• View your Beauty Insider points balance, rewards, and free samples
• Save your Beauty Insider card and gift cards in your app or Apple Wallet for quick access at checkout
• Receive alerts for Beauty Insider–only offers, exclusive products, promotions, and more
What's New in Version 3.23
• Book in-store classes, services, and events from within the app.
• View your appointment history and your upcoming class schedule.
• Improved navigation menu for easier product discovery.
• Search by your ColorIQ from the search bar.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
I don't generally like shopping via apps because they usually don't have all the pertinent info that you'd find on a full site or it's hard to navigate. This app rocks though. I never have qualms about finding what I need and ordering it easily. Plus there's fun stuff like the virtual artist!
PS The last person said you can't shop by brand but it's still there as an option on the main menu when you click shop : )
I love this app!
I'm always on it , if I have stuff in my cart when I walk into the store it's easy for me to look and see if I can get an item at the store instead of ordering it. This morning I was able to get the Jaclyn hill palettes without a problem , i actually got the face and eyeshadow palette for my Bestfriend and I got myself them too. I'm so excited ! This app is definitely great
Hate new update!
They don't have a shop by brand section anymore. Most all of the time I don't know the exact name of what I'm looking for but I know the brand. Now I have no way to find what I'm looking for. I won't be purchasing anything until this is fixed. I was so frustrated trying to find what i was looking for I gave up. I don't want to go through every single brands lip glosses to find the one I'm looking for. It will take a very long time and the thing I liked most about this app was how easy it was to find and then buy something. Please bring this option back.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: May 25, 2016
- Version: 3.23
- Size: 113 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Sephora USA, Inc
- © 2016 Sephora USA, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.