Sephora to Go
By Sephora USA, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Addicting for all Makeup lovers: Download the Sephora to Go app today and discover the latest in beauty with access to The Daily, exclusive mobile offers and Sephora Hot Now product recommendations. Have some fun instantly trying on new lip shades with Sephora Virtual Artist, and discover your new favorite lip color. And, get early access to exclusive products and special app only offers.
Stay signed in to your Beauty Insider account within the app, so you can:
• Shop on the go: Discover new makeup, skin care, fragrances, and hair care products, and see what’s in stock at your local Sephora
• Easily reorder your past purchases
• Store Mode: Scan products to instantly read Ratings & Reviews, or tap on My Beauty Bag to access My Loves list
• Shop recommendations: Find the best beauty products by exploring Today’s Obsession, Scouted by Sephora, and Just Arrived
• Shop inspiration: Get ideas for new looks with virtual artist lipstick tester, makeup tips and tutorials from Sephora TV videos, photos on The Beauty Board, and articles on The Sephora Glossy
My Beauty Insider – Instant Access to Your BI Benefits:
• Flash your digital Beauty Insider card to earn and redeem BI points in store
• View your Beauty Insider points balance, rewards, and free samples
• Save your Beauty Insider card and gift cards in your app or Apple Wallet for quick access at checkout
• Receive alerts for Beauty Insider–only offers, exclusive products, promotions, and more
What's New in Version 3.23
• Book in-store classes, services, and events from within the app.
• View your appointment history and your upcoming class schedule.
• Improved navigation menu for easier product discovery.
• Search by your ColorIQ from the search bar.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Needs an update
Let's get it together app developers. I need a more user-friendly app or why bother at all?
1) The search bar for this app is frustrating. Instead of providing precisely what you search for, you get hundreds of items that are in the ballpark. This could be useful if I only insert one word because I can't remember what I'm searching for. But when I type in 5 words because I know exactly what I'm looking for? You need to make like Google and pop up what I asked for.
2) when you look something up, like an item in a collection, it does not provide an option to see the entire collection, instead it "suggests similar items". I'm not interested in what you think is a similar item. Why wouldn't seeing the entire collection be an option? 3) This app doesn't show items that are currently out of stock. It's making me lose my mind like the item just doesn't exist. I know it exists. If it's out of stock just say so.
4) this app hasn't been updated to format for bigger screens (iPhone 6s+). It's grainy and looks like everything is smashed together to fit the screen with jumbo text.
Why can't you swipe back like you can in every other app to go to the previous page??? It's so annoying especially when you're using an iPhone 6 Plus to go up to the corner & hit the back button constantly. It can't be a hard thing to program. I cannot have ANY other apps open or this app freezes or only shows a white page when I click on a product. Even if I don't have other apps open, after 10 minutes of use I have to restart it bc it stops working. There are also a lot of items that appear to be available but when you click on it, it says the product is no longer even being sold (OR being restocked). Then remove the icon! You also get different results when you go to the brand new item section as you do when you filter sections by "newest". Items will appear in sections that were never shown in the brand new one. This app needs soo much work!
Great, but.... You'll get addicted!!
I think this app is pretty great! However, it makes shopping at Sephora WAY too easy! Haha! Everything is just a click away- it will make you never visit an actual Sephora location again- you can read reviews and "how to" tutorials and see user pictures of products- why bother ever going to a store again where I seem to be more knowledgable of products than ANY of the employees?!?! Watch your checking accounts, ladies! You will be finding stuff you "need" that you never even thought of!! Hah!! The only issue I have with it at the moment is that sometimes it's hard to get back to the original home page without exiting the app altogether or having an EMPTY shopping cart to take you back to "home" mode- happy shopping!
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: May 25, 2016
- Version: 3.23
- Size: 113 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Sephora USA, Inc
- © 2016 Sephora USA, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.