Sephora: Makeup & Beauty Shopping App
By Sephora USA, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Buy makeup, discover new beauty products, and get access to Beauty Insider Rewards with the Sephora beauty app. Learn new techniques with Sephora Virtual Artist for step-by-step makeover tutorials, virtual try-on, and expert advice.
The Sephora app offers cosmetics and expert makeover tips all in the palm of your hand! Get early access to exclusive products and app-only offers, while discovering the latest in beauty with The Daily and Sephora Hot Now product recommendations.
Shop a Range of Cosmetics
• Shop on the Go: Discover new makeup, fragrances, skin care, hair care products and more
• Reorder your past purchases and see what’s in stock at your local store
• Scan products in-store to read Ratings & Reviews, or tap on My Beauty Bag to access your My Loves list
• Buy cosmetics from top brands, including Urban Decay, Anastasia Beverly Hills, bareMinerals, Too Faced, BECCA, Josie Maran, CLINIQUE, NARS, MAKEUP FOR EVER, Kat Von D and more
Beauty Tips and Virtual Artist
• Explore Today’s Obsession, Scouted by Sephora, and Just Arrived for the latest in beauty and cosmetics
• Get ideas for new looks with the Virtual Artist cosmetics tester, makeover tips and video tutorials
• Book appointments at your local Sephora store
Instant Access to Beauty Insider Benefits
• Flash your digital Beauty Insider card to earn and redeem points in store
• View your BI balance and use your points to shop The Rewards Bazaar where new items are released every Tuesday and Thursday
• Save your Beauty Insider card and gift cards in your Apple Wallet for quick access at checkout
• Receive alerts for Beauty Insider–only offers, exclusive products, promotions and more
Download the Sephora app today to get access to exclusive Beauty Insider rewards and benefits, new makeup products, recommendations, and makeover tips from all the brands you love.
What's New in Version 17.1
• 3D Touch: Press and hold on the Sephora app icon to quickly access your Beauty Insider Card and view Just Arrived products
• In addition to pictures, now you can upload YouTube videos to The Beauty Board!
Apple Pay does not work
I had a rough weekend and it's true what they say about shopping being therapeutic. I was looking forward to my big order coming today in the mail only to find out I haven't received any emails about my order. I check the app only to see everything is still in my cart - that's not a good sign. I know I successfully used Apple Pay in the app on Sunday night, received the ding and word done after paying with Apple Pay, but my order wasn't here and everything still in my cart. I decide to write it off as a fluke.....until I go to put my order through again using Apple Pay and the issue persists - I choose to pay with Apple Pay and it gives a ding and the word done. Then the app sits there and doesn't progress any further. The issue is not with Apple Pay itself but the app, I've used Apple Pay successfully in multiple stores on recent occasions. Quit and relaunch the app, remove the card from Apple Pay and add it again, the issue persists. I ended up having to pay by card. Fix this sephora, you've created an unhappy customer with this app.
Love Sephora! Love this app!
This is my one stop shop! I can order my frequently purchased favorites from my "Loves" list in a snap. The samples, promos, and VIB rewards are so much better than in-store options, and I can choose samples I'll actually use.
I also love the free shipping option that comes with my Rouge status--no fighting the mall crowds! The app lets me stay logged in, track purchases, see my VIB points, keeps me on top of store events, and is filled with product info and reviews. It's a must-have for Sephora lovers and beauty addicts!
Makeup at your fingertips
Couldn't be easier to use. Your rewards card gets saved so you can earn those points for your free minis, gifts and deluxe samples. The extras never disappoint, the reviews at the swipe of your screen is amazing so you don't have to commit to a big ticket item without seeing what other people thing. Plus tons of other extras for those who have extra time to delve into the app - like uploading your photos to "try" on makeup colors, etc.