By Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official SEPTA app brings our entire transit network directly to you with convenient access to schedule information, real-time updates, trip planning, fare options, social media connections, and Customer Service. This new app is perfect for customers on the go with your best SEPTA travel options right at your fingertips. We’ve made some our most popular website features mobile including:
* Next to Arrive: Point to point train schedules and real time information for trips between any two stations on our Regional Rail system
* TransitView: Locate your bus, trolley, or trackless trolley and see approximately how close it is to your stop
* TrainView: Your personal status report for all Regional Rail trains on the system
* Schedules: Find a timetable for every bus, trolley, trackless trolley, high speed line, and regional rail line
* Fares: Find the right fare option to suit your travel needs
* SEPTA Connect: Link to us on Facebook, Twitter, contact Customer Service or share your feedback
What's New in Version 1.0.18
* Miscellaneous bugs and fixes
* Added link to Pass Perks
That's not what real-time means.
The "Realtime TrainView" map of train locations shows the projected locations of where the trains would be if they were only as late as Septa thinks they are, not where the trains are in real-time. One star.
This app said the train should be here in 5 minutes, then it just got removed from the schedule all together when it didn't show. Did no one know that the this train would be cancelled until only a minute before it was scheduled to arrive at this particular station?! If only there was some way for Septa to keep their customers up-to-date on these things. Perhaps an app would be useful here... a different app, because this one's not!!! NEGATIVE STARS!
Awful and dated
Poorly designed, difficult to use, and not helpful at all. It doesn't show you where trains are in real time. It's less useful than a paper schedule because at least the UI is not user friendly. After a few minutes of trying to put in my start and end location, I gave up and will delete the app after this review.
No Realtime updates or ticket purchasing
You're able to read the schedule more easily than their website, but little other functionality. The "Realtime" doesn't update with delayed. Moreover there is no ability to check fares or purchase digital tickets, unlike other public transit apps like MetroNorth and NJtransit
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 02, 2016
- Version: 1.0.18
- Size: 47.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA)
- © Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.