Teach your children everyday kids activities through a fun drag & drop sequence game designed for children with autism and developed by specialized therapists.
• Create your sequences. You can create unlimited stories using your own pictures and voice making it a unique experience.
• Quick Playlists. Create quick playlists to practice a series of sequences.
• Built-in sequences. Includes 50 built-in sequences in categories like: Self-Help Skills, School Activities, Social Skills and many more.
• Personalized Players. Sequences adapts to every child's needs by using in-game clues, puzzle frames, guide numbers and more.
• Improved communication skills with peers
• Spatial depth orientation
• Improved ability to structure thoughts and ideas
• Focus on self-help skills
• Children will be able to break down everyday activities into a systematic process, improving their social skills.
We would love to connect, visit us at edninja.com
Added French & Japanese localization
Ratings and Reviews
SLP - some good stuff, some disappointment
The best part of the app is that you can make your own stories, and make them of indefinite length. The user interface is nice with the “interlocking” pictures. The worst part is the stories that come with them. For example, why does it take 18 steps to brush your teeth?? I like the pictures that come with it, it would be nice if I could re-record the audio and use my own text to say what I want it to say, and get rid of some extraneous pictures. The vocabulary is weird, like “grab your hair brush”. The word “grab" is kind of rude and not something I want to encourage my students to be doing or saying! This app could be a lot better with some customizability.
Great Educational App
This is a fantastic app for children with Autism. It teaches sequencing for basic daily living skills, like brushing hair, holding a pencil, putting away toys, 16 total in the first section. In the second section it teaches your child to sequence more advanced activities in the areas of home activities, school activities, and self- help skills. After your child puts all the steps in the correct order, this app reviews them with large, attention-holding graphics to cement what has been learned, along with narration, and a verbal and visual reward. Very recommened!
This application has many sequences for daily living tasks. However, there seems to be no way to make those lengthy sequences shorter per the need of each child. it is a great app with clear pictures and verbal explanations of each picture. There is a way to record your voice and change the explanations as well.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.