Sequences for Autism
By Club LIA
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Teach your children everyday kids activities through a fun drag & drop sequence game designed for children with autism and developed by specialized therapists.
• Create your sequences. You can create unlimited stories using your own pictures and voice making it a unique experience.
• Quick Playlists. Create quick playlists to practice a series of sequences.
• Built-in sequences. Includes 50 built-in sequences in categories like: Self-Help Skills, School Activities, Social Skills and many more.
• Personalized Players. Sequences adapts to every child's needs by using in-game clues, puzzle frames, guide numbers and more.
• Improved communication skills with peers
• Spatial depth orientation
• Improved ability to structure thoughts and ideas
• Focus on self-help skills
• Children will be able to break down everyday activities into a systematic process, improving their social skills.
We would love to connect, visit us at edninja.com
What's New in Version 2.1
Added French & Japanese localization
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 05, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 382 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Maria de Lourdes Ibanez Aldana
- © Edninja Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Sequences$4.99