Sequencing from I Can Do Apps
By I CAN DO APPS, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Sequencing from I Can Do Apps is one of the best sequencing apps I've found. There are 5 different modules to target the correct order of steps. The use of real photographs really enhances the learning and makes it more relevant and practical." - app reviewer
Sequencing from I Can Do Apps is a tool designed to work on sequencing and storytelling skills. Sequencing can help individuals organize information and ideas efficiently. This app targets the concepts of first, last and next in the early levels then applies these concepts in more complex tasks in later levels. Five levels of increasing difficulty allow users of varying abilities to learn about sequencing using photographs of everyday events.
This app is designed in collaboration with a Speech Language Pathologist. Sequencing from I Can Do Apps is ideal for parents, teachers and therapists to use with individuals of all ages.
- Over 350 sequences
- Tool for speech and language development
- Photographs of real events
- Developed by a Speech Language Pathologist
- Random questions - no two sessions are alike
- Multiple levels with increasing difficulty
- Randomized auditory reinforcement
- Turn on/off written words
- Turn on/off audio reinforcement after answer selected
- No In-App purchases
- No Ads
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards (CCS)
- "Parental gate" to view our other apps
- We don’t collect personal information
Follow us on Twitter: @ICanDoApps
FaceBook: I Can Do Apps LLC
What's New in Version 1.3.3
iOS 9 updates, bug fixes, new look
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 16, 2015
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 32.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: I CAN DO APPS, LLC
- © 2014 I Can Do Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPad.