This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Are you are an oboist preparing or studying Berio's Sequenza VII?
If so, you will have encountered his unusual timing where each of the 13 bars (measures) in every line is given a length in seconds rather than having a traditional time signature. This sequence of timings repeats on every one of the 13 lines.
You may have wondered how it is possible to play this piece accurately since no metronome can help you here. Now you can stop wondering and download this app!
The app will count the bar lengths, using metronome-like sounds to mark the starts of bars and lines. If you need to practice a specific bar, you can easily set the app to start at that bar and even to loop over that bar continuously.
• Play the B4 drone (volume, frequency of A and wave form are all selectable).
• Slow down all the timings for practice mode.
• Choose the number of seconds and the sounds used to count you in.
• Specify the metronome sounds for the start of bars.
• Make the screen flash at the start of every bar (select the color).
What's New in Version 1.1
Updated for iOS 8 and larger iPhones.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 24, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sarah Reichelt
- © 2013-2015 Sarah Reichelt, TrozWare
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.