The Serato Remote Mini is a special version of the Serato Remote, designed specifically for use with your iPhone or iPod touch. Designed to compliment an existing Scratch Live or Serato DJ setup, we took the best parts from the Serato Remote and stripped it back for better usability with the smaller screen of the iPhone and iPod touch. Now you can have the Serato Remote with you at all times, ready to whip out for a little extra control at your next party.
Serato Remote Mini will connect seamlessly to your Serato laptop software and work with all supported Scratch Live and Serato DJ hardware. Load tracks, instant double, set and trigger Cue Points, Loops and Samples and manipulate FX. Connect over USB for ultra low latency or wirelessly, freeing you to move around the stage.
We’ve designed the app with real world performance in mind:
• Plug & Play with easy set up
• Big easy to hit buttons that are quick to locate on the fly
• Control Cue Points, Samples and FX
• Perform Auto Loops and Loop Rolls
• Perform super fast Instant Doubles
• Roll FX Mode combines Loop Rolls with momentary FX
• Cue Point inherited from the Serato laptop software
• Virtual Decks, BPM and time information mirror the information on your laptop
• Scroll your library and load to deck.
• Control of your Scratch Live or Serato DJ Sample Player.
Similar to the Serato Remote for iPad, the Serato Remote Mini has library control, plus three performance tabs: PADS, SP6 & FX, all have been meticulously designed for the iPhone and iPod touch.
The PADS performance tab gives you control of 4 Cue Points per deck, with a pop out loops panel for controlling Auto Loops and Loop Rolls.
We've kept it simple and focused on performance, with a play button for each slot, plus a global volume control and stop button. Trigger those airhorns straight from your phone!
The FX performance tab gives you an easier and more creative way of controlling Scratch Live or Serato DJ FX
• Select your favorite FX and control them in latched or temp modes
• Trigger Loop Rolls and FX simultaneously using the FX Roll Mode.
Control your Serato software library on your laptop with the Library controls. Navigate your tracks and TAB to your crates, files or folders.
• Drag to Virtual Decks to load
• Perform super fast Instant Doubles by dragging from deck-to-deck
• Fast Scroll View with two-finger track load.
Serato Remote Mini is designed to compliment an existing Scratch Live or Serato DJ setup, you will need:
Scratch Live or Serato DJ supported hardware.
The latest release of Scratch Live 2.5+ or Serato DJ 1.2.1+
• PLEASE NOTE SERATO REMOTE MINI REQUIRES SERATO SCRATCH LIVE OR SERATO DJ LAPTOP SOFTWARE AND SUPPORTED HARDWARE.
For more information on the setup
For Technical Support with Serato Remote Mini
Check out the Serato Remote Mini pages for more details
iOS 10.3 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
I spent $4.99 for this?? Smh!! Why is there no play and pause button?? That makes 0 sense.. Also what good is it to be able to go up and down in the crates if you can’t seen what your doing when your away from the rig.. I really wish I would of seen the comments before I spent the money on it.. I would be a lot happier if it just had them two features over all the effects and loops and all that. All is app needs is the Q points a start and stop/pause button and to see your tracks and crates. But it’s been over like 3 years so I don’t see you all doing anything about it.. smh.
Play pause button/Artist Song/Title
Amazing app, just a few flaws can be fixed with an update.
A play button will help out when you not close to the set. And also if your just the mc you can see what other track the Dj is going play after so It gives you perspective on what to say to the crowd without being on the stage.
I don’t know why so many of you are complaining about the app not having a play button. This isn’t to replace a controller lll. It’s a pad for samples, loops and cues. If you don’t have a $300 SP1 this app will help you when mixing on mixers such as the DJM 900. It’s not hard people.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.