• Bilingual English to Serbian and Serbian to English dictionary
• Serbian to English word and phrase translator and translation
• Over 350K words and phrase can be used in offline
• Offline pronunciation and translate any sentences
• Scan text in image by pointing camera to search in dictionary
• Designed for student, teacher, tourist and language learners
• Having thesaurus, synonyms and antonyms
• Translate individual words, phrases, or whole sentences
• Tap a word for cross searching
• Bookmark and Recent history for instant recall
• Word of the day to learn IELTS, TOEFL and SAT words
• Multiple games help to improve English and Serbian vocabulary
• Offline Pronunciation helps to learn words properly
• Flash card and Word of the Day helps to improve vocabulary
• Phrase book, Phrase of the day and Phrase Card helps to speak common phrases
• Quote of the Day improves wisdom and motivation
- Word description page user interface updated
- Word of the day page redesigned with new features
- Flash card page updated
- Flash card, phrase book trial period now conditionally extended
- Pronunciation trial period now conditionally extended
- Full screen ads showing policy updated
Ratings and Reviews
First of all, really only for English to Serbian, not the other way around. I can't successfully search a word in Serbian and find the translation. Second of all, since some Serbian words are spelled the same but pronounced differently, some pronunciation notes would be awesome. It also would be nice to include latin alphabet translations. I find that for the world using latin alphabet, it is much easier to learn words using that alphabet than cyrillic. Lastly, word of the day is a great idea but more often than not, the word is an English word either adapted to Serbian or not at all. I realize the modern language includes a lot of these words but when I talk to my friends or teacher about it, there is an authentic Serbian word for a lot of them. My circa-70s student Serbo-Croat to English dictionary is better than this app.
I used this when at the Maxi market in Belgrade to understand the ingredients in food. Even when back in the US I practice a new word every day. This is a good tool, and I highly recommend it.
Best English-Serbian dictionary app!
Super easy to use and I haven't yet tried an English word that didn't have a Serbian translation. Extensive word database!
- Md. Mahmud Ahsan
- 128.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Md. Mahmud Ahsan
- In-App Purchases
- English Pronunciation $0.99
- Online Translator $0.99
- Flash Card $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.