Series 7 Practice For Dummies
By gWhiz, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Prepare for the Series 7 exam the fun and easy way! With the Series 7 Practice for Dummies app in your toolkit, you’ll be thinking like a financial advisor in no time. Rather than bogging you down with textbook theory and explanations, this app cuts to the chase, covering only what's on the test, offering formulas, tips, and basic info you need to study.
So whether you are new to the Series 7 test or are retaking it, this app puts you in the driver’s seat, allowing you to customize your study plan and optimize your efforts.
- Multiple Choice Study Questions are broken out into individual topic areas so you can target your study skills and better understand the content you must master to meet each exam objective
- Full-Featured Two Part Practice Test simulates the actual test-taking experience and helps you prepare for the real thing
- Useful Test-Taking Tips provide an overview of the Series 7 Exam, guidance on scheduling your test, advice on what to expect on exam day, and information on how your exam will be scored
- Detailed Analytics track your quiz history and category strengths and weaknesses allowing you to flag problem areas and customize your study plan
- Countdown timer for YOUR Series 7 Exam Test Date gives you a daily reminder on the app homescreen of how many days you have left to practice for the exam
Get a jump on your financial services career and make your Series 7 exam a little easier with the Series 7 Practice For Dummies app as your guide!
Have a question or would like to share your feedback, please send us an email at: ForDummies@gwhizmobile.com
What's New in Version 2
Improved user interface
App great for quick downtime moments !
I rarely review apps, but if you're studying for your Series 7 this app is a gem. After you read the material you feel like your brain is mixed up with all the similar vocabulary and rules. The training I'm doing outside really makes you feel accountable to your wrong answers and the boss can see your progress and performance. This app lets you feel like you can answer them wrong, learn and move on. It's great for on the go moments where you have a few minutes to pull out your phone and go over questions without needing to set aside study time. I lay on the bed and go over questions when I can't sleep or in a waiting room between meetings.
That said, this is not to be used solely! It is a supplement to your study. My advice is don't do this app like a test, set it to see the answers right after you answer it so you learn from it. Keep track of what sections to go back to. I'm doing Training Consultants and PassPerfect. I hate PassPerfect but love Training Consultants. I recommend Training Consultants and this app. Good luck on the 7 and 66.
I love this little guy. I am taking the class through Kaplan and their online quizzes and tests are awesome but you only have access for a certain window of time and it's so nice to have this in an app form. If you are taking your studying seriously the $20 is nothing considering its value and how much it costs for registration and the rest and what not. So. Worth. It.
Perfect for the commute
Thank god there is an app to just drill questions in, I feel like I'm learning vs just reading the dreaded STC books! When I answer a question incorrectly, the explanation pops right up. If I'm still struggling, flag that question for review in the books later & move on.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 15, 2014
- Version: 2
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: gWhiz, LLC
- Copyright © 2014 & Trademark by Wiley Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.