Follow your favorite TV Shows in a simple, elegant and powerful way.
Keep track of all the episodes you need to watch. Get notified when a new one air.
• Search for TV Shows
• Discover Trending, Popular and Anticipated TV Shows
• Browse by Genre or TV Network
• Follow your favorite TV Shows
• Access your personalized "To Watch" list
• Trakt check-in built at its core
• Manage your full watch history with multiple watch support
• Get real-time push notifications when new episodes air
• If real-time notifications don't suit you, we also deliver reminder notifications
• Receive a reminder the day before a series or a season premiere
• Receive personalized daily and weekly email notifications
• Rate your favorite shows and episodes
• Experience the most reliable and fastest Trakt synchronization in town
• Find actor details with TV Shows and Movie credits
• Access your personalized Calendar
• Features an awesome iOS 10 widget with built in check-in
• Always spoiler-free
• Dark and light themes included
• iPhone Plus full support
• iPad and iPad Pro full support
• iPad split mode and slide over support
• Apple Watch app with time travel compatible complication
• And more, much more
Note that SERIST is a TV Show tracker. It cannot be used to watch your TV Shows.
All air dates and notifications are based on the first air date of the show in its country of origin. SERIST does not provide local air dates.
SERIST offers (but does not require) a Supporter subscription. You can subscribe to Support Us for a monthly patronage or a yearly patronage.
Payment are charged monthly to your iTunes Account. Subscription automatically renews unless it is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the period. Subscriptions are billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis. The charges are non-refundable.
Your subscription can be managed from the Account Settings section of the App Store. If you cancel your subscription, you will not be charged again, and your subscription will last until the end of the subscription period.
If we offer a free trial, any unused portion will be lost if you decide to make the purchase before the end of the free trial period.
Fix of a bug that made the app crash at launch after the update to 1.8.
Reminder of the great features of SERIST 1.8:
* Integration with Rippple *
The number of comments is now displayed in the show and episode detail view. A tap on the number of comments brings you directly to Rippple (our new app).
* Improved images loading *
You will now be able to refresh images from the "Share and Action" menu.
* Support SERIST *
Help us by supporting SERIST development and maintenance. You can test subscriptions and upgrade/downgrade your subscription for free during beta testing. Those subscriptions don't give anything more than a shiny badge and the great satisfaction to help us build the future of SERIST.
* Improved sync *
Sync with Trakt.tv should be better than ever.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app marred by stability issues.
Used to work better. Freezes and crashes a lot. Behaves as if it utilizes a lot of resources, more than it needs. I’ve used other tracking apps using larger posters that did not have these stability issues. Among the pluses, syncs with Trakt, provides date and time watched, and is the only app of its type I’ve seen so far that supports additional views I.e. marking something as watched again and tracks that additional date/time watched. It is using Trakt for this as it syncs each viewing to it. Trakt is keeping the info and syncing it back. Also allow you to set exact date and time watched. These features have me contouring to use the app but the stability issues have me using another app as primary and Serist got additional views. Note, unfortunately the film tracking app from the same company does not allow for marking something as watched once it has already been watched although you can check-in, which I assume marks it as watched again once the time passes for the length of the film. If they can address the stability issues, this becomes a 4 star app.
Incredible and Simple
Really easy to navigate and keep track of episodes. There are also two good widgets to speedily check in to shows and to see what's new. Love it!
I do miss being able to vote on requested features. Maybe it's still there, but I can't seem to find it.
Being able to hide shows that have ended which I have also completely watched would be great.
3 months ago app became unusable. Would crash immediately. Developer blamed it on being logged in to their database and not the app. Solution was to delete and reinstall. What a giant PIA to have to add the shows and mark the ones as watched.
Now one week ago it started crashing again. This time I never logged in. I hope they acknowledge there is an issue that needs to be fixed..
- 109.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © LINITIX. All right reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Supporter $1.49
- Diamond Supporter $17.99
- Bronze Supporter $4.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.