Sermon Design is a structured approach for building sermons with creative intentionality.
***Introductory Price for a Limited Time***
• Plan out your series and sermons.
• Take notes while you listen for the heart of your sermon.
• Identify the sermon's focus and other homiletical considerations.
• Build your sermon's structure with creative intentionality.
• Practice or deliver your sermon from the compiled manuscript.
• Sync your data with your Mac or other iOS devices via iCloud.
• Share your sermon manuscript via email.
• Over 40 different types of sermon movements to add to your sermon, helping you think outside the box and making sure that each part of your sermon contributes to its goals.
Ratings and Reviews
This app, paired with the Mac app (and I think soon the iPad app), is by far the best sermon prep software I’ve ever used, and I’ve been in the market since 2007. Most of the others seem to focus on the database side of things - cataloguing your sermons. While Sermon Design does this, it really shines in helping you craft and develop your sermon. I especially love the Structure part, where you can choose from a wide variety of sermon styles to organize your contents and main points. Even though I’ve only been using it for a short time, this is one of the most productive apps I have as a pastor, because it does help make my sermons better, simply by letting me “see” what I’m thinking as I put the ideas into words and images. I would call this a “must-have” for people in ministry.
This syncs seamlessly with the Mac app and any sermon development some in either of my macs shows up on my iPhone and vice versa. It still has some opportunity for enhancements but I've been looking for something like this for a long time and it certainly fills a need. You can also sort through your entire sermon collection by title, series or text. A great way to be "instant in season and out of season" in always having a sermon handy :-) Great job guys! Keep it up please!
Great app but...
Nothing but great things to say about the app. For those that don’t like to use paper and a phone is too small will their be an iPad version coming soon?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.