Easy to use Nagios status monitoring app.
- Dashboard has count of Host Up, Down, Service Ok, Warning, Critical, Pending and Unknown.
- Enable/Disable Host Notification from this app
- Enable/Disable Service Notification from this app
- Filter all Hosts by Status (Up and Down).
- Easy to get service's config details with plugin's output.
- Minimum configuration requires to enable Push Notification.
- No 3rd party integration or signup for Push Notification.
- Realtime Push Notification.
- Simultaneously send Notifications to all devices using same Nagios URL.
- Every IOS user has an option to Turn off Notification for his/her device only.
Nagios Client uses PHP script that parses the Nagios status.dat file into JSON.
Just upload nath_status.php API file to your Nagios server's Nagios web folder.
Download PHP API file from https://github.com/asuknath/Nagios-Status-JSON
- Bugs Fixed
- API Checker has been Added
Ratings and Reviews
Ingot this working, more or less. It requires the old AuthType Basic, which is not the default for nagios 4.
The last update on github was over a year ago. Open issues are not addressed.
Invalid certificate since update
Can’t connect to my nagios server anymore since this stupid update
Simple, clean Nagios mobile app
I'm beginning to setup a new Nagios Core system and checked if there were mobile apps that I could use. This app is simple and clean, but still gives all the info I'd need on the go. I am still working on setting up the notifications, but that is probably something on my end (I'm still figuring out how to do email notifications in Nagios Core in general). Over a nice app to monitor my servers on the go, and for free.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.