Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Service Alarm alerts you when your known network is back and re-connected.
Ever been in a car, on the train, or even camping and tried to use your phone only to realize you've lost your network? Just fire up service alarm and be notified when you're reconnected. No need to keep checking.
- Road trips and you want your GPS back
- On the train and need to know when you can use your device again
- Weak service areas where reception comes and goes
- When underground
- On Vacation
Simple 2 step use:
1)Select your network preference - Carrier, WiFi, or both
2)Turn it on and the app will notify you when you're re-connected
- Works in the background for up to 10 minutes
- Can also search as long as you want if you keep the app open.
What's New in Version 2.0
• Completely re-built from the ground up
• All new design
• New background mode by request!
• Easier to use than ever
• Universal! - All iOS running 5.0 or later
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 21, 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 23.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kei Turner
- © Synzian
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.