Service Autopilot’s new and improved field service app will put you in control of your time, scheduling, expenses, employees, marketing, profits and sanity.
Over 15,000 users rely on Service Autopilot as their cloud based full business system to run and organize the daily operations of their business.
Service Autopilot will help you:
1) Grow your business
2) Organize your business
3) Maximize the profits of your business
Mobile Features (partial list):
• Scheduling & Invoicing – work your schedule, book one-time & waiting list jobs, invoice and receive payments.
• Client Management – view past & upcoming jobs, installed equipment, to dos, calls, attachments, and more.
• Leads & Estimates – create leads and quickly generate estimates for prospects or clients.
• GPS Tracking – know where you team is and for how long.
• Time Tracking - maximize productivity, automate timesheets, minimize drive and non-billable time.
• Signature Capture - capture signatures for work orders and invoices that require approval.
• Text Message and Email - send appointment reminders and job updates to your clients.
• Credit Card Processing – get paid at the job site and accelerate cash flow.
• Image Capture – take and send job site before and after pictures.
Additional System Features Include:
Full two-way QuickBooks sync
Routing & Mapping
Job Costing & Reporting
To Do and Call Management
Invoicing & Billing
Credit Card Processing
Time Tracking & Time Cards
See our website for a full list
We are so certain Service Autopilot will make and save you money that if within 30 days you are not totally convinced Service Autopilot is the best solution for your business we will refund 100% of your money.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Adding support for the new Job Comments.
Ratings and Reviews
Most of the time the app operates well. I do find that it can be difficult to scroll up and down at times and estimates can freeze so you can not scroll down to see your work.
I would like to see in an update....
The calendar needs to have a graphical type interface where the appointing time span is represented by colored boxes like most other calendars.
The invoices need an option to NOT show all your products on it and still include them in the invoice total. I do not think every customer will enjoy seeing two pages of our parts we used on their project. It's a waste of paper and super confusing to them. The estimates send out with total price for the service with parts included so why does the invoice show the service with every single part you included on it as well. A single line on an estimate with a price turns into a two page invoice for that single line. I quote multiple line items and often win each line item. I go to print these invoices after I have to make sure I have a lot of printer ink and paper ready to go.
Overall, the app for SA operates well but I think there is room to improve.
Really good, can hopefully be great
Despite what another reviewer says, you can add a customer in the field with this app... That aside, I think the app is too good to not make a couple of changes that just make sense.
First, when you go to Leads, you should see an alphabetical list of the leads. You shouldn't have to enter a couple letters of the lead's name. What if I cant remember their name since I haven't even done business with them yet.
Next, you can't convert a lead to a customer via the app. A mobile user with full permissions on the desktop version should be able to do this. I was mobile this morning and wanted to do this and that's when I decided to write this review.
Overall this is a good app. Service Autopilot is a great product and the app should be great too. My short experience with them tells me they will continually improve upon it and I look forward to that!
Great app...when it works
This app is a great tool for SA users in the field. The user interface is nice and has a lot of features. If you like Service Autopilot in the office, you will love having it available in the field.
Two major issues:
1. It rarely works for me. When I open the app and try to login it tries to load for a while and then just kind of times out.
2. When it does work, it definitely seems to need a data connection. One of the features I thought I was getting with the app was the ability to update the phone when possible but still maintain functionality when away from a cell tower. That doesn't seem to be the case.
One minor issue:
There seems to be no way to get navigation instructions to a client unless they have a job or "To Do" dispatched. Kind of frustrating when you just want to drive to their house. But I might be doing something wrong.
- BACKTELL, LLC
- 18.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 BACKTELL LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.