By Fern Lane Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Service Call helps you keep track of customers, appointments, and invoices. You can quickly create a PDF invoice and email it to your customer as you complete the job.
Do you make service calls at a customer’s home or place of business? Do you need to invoice your customers? Are you a Carpenter, Chimney Sweep, Computer Repair Technician, Contractor, Electrician, Handyman, HVAC Technician, Interior Decorator, Landscaper, Locksmith, Plumber or Remodeler? Service Call was built to support service based businesses like yours and more!
• Invoice your customers directly from within the app — you can send invoices as a PDF to the customer via email.
• Print invoices directly to AirPrint supported printers.
• Export invoices to a .csv file that can be loaded into Excel, Numbers, Quicken, etc.
• Add line items to an invoice with a few quick taps.
• Easily duplicate a line item as a credit.
• Set differing tax rates on individual invoice line items.
• Include your company logo on the invoice.
• Maintain a complete service history of jobs and invoices for a customer.
• Keep business contacts separate from your personal contacts.
• Create appointments that are added to the system calendar.
• View today’s appointments from the home screen of Service Call.
• Map your customer’s location by tapping an address.
• Maintain an inventory of the customer’s equipment, so you’re never surprised by what’s on the job site.
• Show your company name, address, phone number and email on invoices.
• Call or text your customers by tapping their phone number.
• Email your customers by tapping an email address.
• Import existing contacts from your address book.
• Manage appointments you create in the app using Calendar.
• Tap a customer to see appointments, past service calls, invoices, equipment inventory, addresses, and phone numbers.
All information is stored on your iPhone — this app does not need a network connection except when emailing the invoice.
What's New in Version 1.1.475
• Fixed a crash on the Customers List screen when using the search bar.
This program will either be too simple for you or just complex enough. Meaning, what it does it does well.
I find it makes me bill quicker and allows me to easily keep up with, say, a client visit.
Main gripe: I wish the program didn't try to capitalize the first letter of every word! Drives me crazy. But if that's the worst feature...
All in all, solid and handy.
Figure out a better way to store service descriptions. It's hard to see what they all say and if recurring things are used, a pain to find them. Would be great to have the ability to create a list of service codes, maybe: ONSITE they would call up that description, or MISC for a misc consult description.
Some sort of desktop client or easy way to get this data if needed into something more robust.
1 of the greats
This app is awesome it does everything I need plus more! All my clients are impressed with my invoices! The only thing I thank it should have is some more options for pricing! But overall it's a really great app!!!
Worth the money
Great app! Provides an easy to use way to send and create invoices.