ServiceBench Mobile technology helps you connect, optimize and automate your service company resulting in improved field technician performance and profits!
Improving customer satisfaction and costs are priorities for any service company. If you can shorten service windows and stay in constant contact with your customers in the field, you improve the customer experience. Making field technicians more productive means identifying and optimizing the way they perform their core functions. It also means moving or eliminating non-core tasks like filling out paperwork and calling the service office to provide and get job updates, technical service information or to order parts.
Field service companies that empower their service technicians with real time customer, product, parts inventory, warranty entitlement and other call resolution information consistently outperform their peers because their technicians can complete their work more quickly and perform more jobs per day with a higher first time call success rate.
All of the Features that your Field Technicians need include:
• Live, bi-directional connection to the user’s ServiceBench Business Management Software
• Runs on iOS mobile operating systems using any iPhone or iPad computing device
• View all jobs or daily schedule
• Instantly update job status
• Reschedule jobs to update ServiceBench BMS immediately
• Turn-by-turn driving directions – no need for a separate GPS solution
• Push notifications for specific events including technician arrival/departure, job assigned, job rescheduled, and job cancelled
• View all stored customer contact phone numbers with on-click calling capability
• Search and view service history
• Attach pictures to customer account
• Digital signature capture
• Warranty entitlement and claims check
• Warranty claim support with claim creation and claim search
• Barcode scanning of model number and serial numbers
• Generate customer invoice, process credit card payment and email or text completed work invoice to customer
NOTE: Mobile app users must have log in credentials for the ServiceBench System , Servicebench Business Management System or the ServiceBench mobile app. For more information visit www.servicebench.com
New In 1.9!
We have updated the look to make it easier to use! We changed the layout and font to make it easier for everyone to read and use.
-Fixed App Version Issue
-General Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Has a lot of great tools
The app needs a little bit of getting used to in the beginning. But after you get a hang of it, it has a lot of handy business features. Also, Servicebench keeps adding new features and keeps making improvements to existing features. Overall, a very good app
Seriously the worst service application out there
If there was any one application to make a contractors job harder.....servicebench gets the gold. It has a layout that looks like my 1st graders computer games. The app is just as bad as the online site. They claim it makes working easier when in fact entering information you get to figure out what box of 50 is the right one. Repeating information. Never syncs. Calls disappear then reappear after closing and opening. Anyone that wants to develop a better app, they won’t have to work too hard.
Great app to service management system!
I can manage all my job with that app. It has great features: Real time status updates,
Accept and status jobs in the field, Turn by turn driving direction ( by the way wase is better for navigation;) Signature and photo capture
- National Electronics Warranty, LLC
- 10.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 NEW Customer Service Companies, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.