The IT help desk software trusted by 100,000+ service desks world wide
The right help desk app for you
- The ticketing functionality of the ServiceDesk Plus mobile app is Pink verified. So you can access best in class features to manage your IT help desk.
- This is the only Voice based app in the IT help desk industry
Manage your IT help desk tickets on the go
- Create, manage, and close help desk tickets
- Add subject, description, attachments, resolutions, tasks, worklogs, and notes
- Take a picture from your phone and automatically add as attachments to the tickets
- View all the details of your ticket including conversations in a single pane
- Edit, pick up, assign, close, delete, and reply to tickets
- Get important ticket updates as push notifications
Get custom views of your tickets
- Choose from a wide variety of default views like All tickets, Open tickets, Assigned to me, etc.
- Create custom views for faster access to tickets that matter
- See response and resolution SLA status flags in the request list view screen
Help end users contact the help desk anytime from anywhere
- Enable end users to raise tickets from the mobile app in minutes
- Get end user contact information from within the help desk ticket
Streamline help desk tasks
- Add tasks to be associated with help desk tickets
- View, edit, and delete tasks as needed
- Assign tasks to technicians for clear ownership
- Mark scheduled and actual start and end times to keep track of schedule compliance
What Customers Say
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus is really easy to use and our goal for getting people to use the system has become more attainable.
- Chris Joyner, User Support Manager, UNC Asheville
ServiceDesk Plus is an excellent product. We simply love the dashboard as it allows us to keep a watch on the tickets and quickly provides useful information.
- Darren Hammond, ICT Manager, Lesedi Nuclear Services
To try the demo of the mobile app , install it on your phone and use the following credentials to login.
Password : demo
Note: This is not a standalone application. To log in, you must have downloaded and installed ServiceDesk Plus app or have an account with ServiceDesk Plus.
1. This version supports Task Custom Filters.
2. Earlier, The “To” field for the reply request was not autofilled. This has been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
I like the push notifications and the ability to have access to all of my tickets from my phone.
However, the lists of tickets would be much more helpful if we could sort them by other fields such as priority or due date. Also, the color codes for priorities along with other misc icons (approval, overdue, etc) would be nice to see from the list as well. Some of the features of the main system need to be included as well, such as the closure codes and FCR check boxes when we close a ticket. Also, the Asset portion of the app will let you search the asset, but will not show any details about it.
UPDATE: Everything works with the newest version now.
The new release has broken the close button on the resolution screen searching solutions from the main screen also yields no results. You have to go into a ticket and search Solutions there to be able to see them.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have fixed the issue and the app update will be available in a couple of days. Kindly send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for queries to assist you better.
Needs to be updated- unusable in current state
Display is not optimized for iPhone XS Max. I can view tickets but unable to assign or make any changes.
**UPDATE** - They fixed it. Works great now!
- Zoho Corporation
- 51.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bosnian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.