What is ServiceMonster?
ServiceMonster is an end-to-end customer relationship management (CRM) program that helps field service professionals track their clients, manage their orders and invoices, streamline their scheduling, plan out their daily routes, and more.
Why should I download ServiceMonster Technician?
As a field service professional, your days are busy. ServiceMonster Technician consolidates all your day-to-day business tasks into one easy-to-use app, so you can focus on what really matters: keeping your customers happy!
• Record orders and create invoices easily
• Keep track of your customers’ contact information and important details, and map the fastest route to their residence or business
• Process customer payments safely and securely with simple card scanning
• View all your day's scheduled jobs at a glance
• Feel confident that your customers’ data is safe, protected by the same security measures used by banks
For more information about ServiceMonster, please visit www.servicemonster.net.
Fixed an issue preventing the deletion of line items.
Ratings and Reviews
Almost ready for me to deploy
I’ve used this app consistently for about 2 months now. It had improved much in this time (speed issues fixed, iPad version, etc). There are a few things that would make this app even better.
1. Show tasks for the route. We use tasks to show meetings, days off, etc. It would be great to see these incorporated.
2. Service items: right now, service items change the quantity for the line item after it is applied. We use service items to show sqft, but do room counts for line items. Makes it a pain that I can’t apply service items in the app.
3. Adding photos or taking photos sometimes crashes the app. Not sure why. But it would also be nice to be able to rename photos after they are uploaded.
4. Allow using Apple Maps or at the very least ability to copy the address to paste into Maps.
5. Line Items: It would make it aside when adding line items if favorites list was the default instead of all. Also, after adding a line time clear the search bar or add a button to clear all text.
Regardless, this is a good tool if you use service monster. And for our company, almost ready to deploy to our technicians. Keep up the good work guys.
ServiceMonster’s CRM is second to none Mobileapp is Catching up
ServiceMonster’s CRM is instrumental in running any Field Service Company. Their robust software suite gives any service business all the tools they need to organize, analyze, and most importantly grow their company. ServiceMonster also has a robust recourse library that they update weekly, it provides business owners valuable content to successfully run their business.
Service Monster’s Mobile Technician app is much better than their previous releases. Recently they have started focusing on a mobile first approach. Soon they will be releasing Mobile Pro which they say will bring their desktop platform to mobile.
Great start, we love all the updates.
What a home run for basic ease of use work orders
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.