ServiceTrade is for commercial service contractors. Technicians use the ServiceTrade app to deliver more jobs, report better information, and connect with customers.
With ServiceTrade, commercial service technicians can:
- Access detailed job information
- Record time spent preparing, in transit, and on site
- Add pictures, videos, and audio memos that document your work
- Report problems with pictures, videos, and audio memos
- View asset service history
- Scan and upload paperwork from the field
- Receive schedule updates from the office
ServiceTrade helps eliminate pesky status update phone calls and stops extra trips back to the office to drop off paperwork. With ServiceTrade, you can cut out distractions and focus on providing amazing customer service.
- Performance improvements
- Improved support for very large lists of scheduled and unscheduled appointments
Ratings and Reviews
Hate the new update, it’s awful.
Less features? More complex and also more confusing? You should definitely make it an option whether or not you want to use this new garbage app or use the old app, which worked great mind you. Should DEFINITELY not try to fix what isn’t broken. You have made it terrible. Only reason this review didn’t get a 1 star is because I’ve used service trade for a very long time and it’s been great until now. Also, getting rid of the map was also a terrible choice.
Slow as Always
The new update has made ST even slower and laggier than before the update. They got rid of the Map feature which I used to plot my daily work routes. Customer service advises that they gave out a survey and “no one” liked the map. So I guess EVERYONE hated the map feature. Either way it’s not a good app. Only use it because it’s the company’s way of scheduling.
Like the new update! Really easy to use with great features!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.