Access all the music from your network and broadcast it where you want.
Sesam Music is a UPnP / DLNA Media Controller and Player dedicated to music.
It allows :
- to easily access all your local music content or present on your local network (NAS - iMAC - PC ...)
- to broadcast your music via this network to all compatible devices (TV - Stereo - Game console - Audio Receiver - iMAC - PC ...)
Sesam Music is based on the UPnP / DLNA standard, present in many multimedia devices. On computers, you may have to enable this functionality in the native player or to install software that support the standard.
Sesam Music main features:
- Access to UPnP / DLNA Servers and local music;
- Broadcast to UPnP / DLNA players and local player;
- Broadcast to Bluetooth speakers through the local player ;
- Control everything on a single screen;
- Association of a playlist with each player;
- Ability to simultaneously control multiple players
- Ability to create playlists by using tracks from different servers.
This version gives you access to all the features.
Bugs fixes and minor enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Seriously. So many stupid apps in this god awful App Store say their are free for DLNA streaming for music and videos and they aren't, and have lame "Pro" and "Premium" services that are BASIC FUNCTIONALITY.
Not this app. It did exactly what it is made to do, with unintrusive ads, and works great. Should have more users, cause it's simple, and works great. Thank you.
Solid easy to use basic player app
Easy to use network media player app. Supports UPNP and DLNA through easy to use drop downs. Best implementation of this I've seen in any app.
Supports DSF and high resolution Flac files too.
Needs a few tweaks to the UI though…
The font size for the song names vary based on their length… Would be nice if they were all in the same size font.
The line width for the player controls are too thick and would look better if they were thinner.
And from and usability standpoint having a search function for song selection would be really useful. Many other music player apps have this.
Would be nice to be able to save and load playlist to.
Exactly what I want, if only...
It’s perfectly simple, doing the job it’s designed for without bloat. But... it doesn’t seem to play my ALAC and FLAC files.
It’s a pity it seems to be abandoned.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.