Create your own pro-quality Blues tracks in minutes with this special dedicated Blues edition of SessionBand – the world's only chord-based audio loop app.
With over 16,000 stunning, chord-based Blues audio loops (included) individually recorded by 4 of the world's top session musicians, SessionBand Blues instantly converts the chords you select into great sounding audio – wherever you are and whatever your ability.
There are 15 different classic Blues styles included. Every single loop carefully engineered so you can instantly create your own tracks in those styles: from a slow Bonamassa 12/8 and a Muddy Waters shuffle, through various ballads, Texas and Blue Line shuffles all the way to uptempo Delta blues and Bluegrass.
For Blues musicians and songwriters, this unique app is the ultimate tool for jamming and writing, with full and complete Blues tracks just minutes away! It's also simple enough for non-musicians to create their own great-sounding, copyright-free music.
And with a host of pro features like auto-transpose, automated mixing, one-touch live recording, and Audiobus compatibility - allowing you to seamlessly export our unique content into other top music apps like Garageband - it has never been easier or quicker to create your own studio quality music even if you can't play a note!
If you love Blues – you will love SessionBand Blues!
If you want to hear exactly how SessionBand Blues sounds – watch the video at sessionbandapp.com
Please do not buy if your device is older than iPad 2 or iPhone 4S
The fastest way to create studio quality Blues
* Pick a style
* Choose your chords
* Watch them turn into pro-audio
* Stretch or shorten loops in seconds
* Build up your track in minutes
* Instantly hear your track across different Blues styles and tempos
* Auto-transpose your entire track (not electronic pitch shift!)
* Mix your track (manual or automated)
* Adjust track tempo (+/- 15%)
* Record direct to audio
* Copy straight to other music apps
* Share with the world!
Over 16,000 precision-cut Blues audio loops included in the app!
* 15 contrasting classic Blues styles: Slow 12/8; Slow Shuffle; Slow Blues Rock; Medium Shuffle; Blues Rock Ballad; Slow 6/4; 70s Medium Blues Rock; Texas Shuffle; Funky Blues; Medium 6/4; Blue Line Shuffle; Rock n Roll; Fast Shuffle; Mississippi Blues and Bluegrass.
* From 60bpm through to 180bpm
* Each of the 15 styles includes 10 chord variations for every root note: 6; 7; 7(b9); 9; 7(#9); maj7; m7(b5); m9; m7 and 'stop'.
*Each style includes 15 alternative drum fills/grooves
SessionBand gets 4 of the world's top session musicians playing on your tracks:
* Drums – Geoff Dugmore. Performed with: Rod Stewart, Tina Turner, Taj Mahal, Newton Faulkner, Richard Ashcroft, Leona Lewis, Jimmy Page, Robbie Williams, Dido, Natalie Imbruglia, Steve Winwood...
* Guitars – Adam Goldsmith: Brian May, Meat Loaf, Robbie Williams, Elton John, Will Young, Ronan Keating, Beverley Knight, Gloria Estefan...
* Bass – Geoff Gascoyne: Sting, Georgie Fame, Van Morrison, Bill Bruford, Gloria Estefan, Jamie Cullum...
* Keyboards – Tom Cawley: Jack DeJohnette, Charlie Watts, Stacey Kent, Andrea Bocelli, Peter Gabriel...
The ultimate mobile jam tool for Blues guitarists and other instrumentalists
*Jam and practice with your very own world-class Blues band
*Loop markers let you focus on specific sections
*Mute instrument channels
*Flip your chord progressions instantly across different styles and tempos
*Transpose your whole track instantly
But you don't have to be a musician to make great-sounding music
* Simple, intuitive interface allows easy chord selection and loop manipulation. Preview function lets you audition the chord of the loop you are about to insert.
• Improved export/backup of SessionBand track files
• Metronome count-in can be recorded
• Fix for A-Z track listing bug
Ratings and Reviews
Good app for making jam tracks ...
I didn't have any problems learning how to use the app. If anything, my mistake was thinking it was harder to use than it is. Works great. I play blues so, unless I am missing something, it would be better if I could substitute a keyboard for the rhythm guitar in Texas Blues Crunch, etc. I like some rhythm in the backing. Just would like a little more flexibility about what kind of rhythm. Not complaining though. After trying all kinds of looping programs, this is the one that I use to practice to. Great job guys. Looking forward to more functions and sophistication. I, for one, would not hesitate to pay a bit more for an upscale version. Thanks.
Has potential to be great, but...
At first glance this app seems to be guitar players dream. Well produced jam tracks with the ability to edit progressions and apply different feels to the included tracks. Unfortunately, it all falls apart under its weight when you try to actually edit and create your own tracks. It's horrible, un intuitive, and unresponsive control scheme begs to ask the question who designed this? And how did anyone with a brain decide to sign off on such a clunky anti user design?
Tap the end of a bar to reveal the arrows. Try to shrink or extend the length of a chord? Good luck. Try to get the player to play anything other than a two bar phrase? Good luck.
One day someone will release an music accompaniment app that actually delivers with features and ease of use. This is not it. Unless you have the time to fiddle with it's broken design, I would pass. I'd rather spend my time practicing than screaming at an app that is fundamentally broken from an interface perspective.
Having now used the session band aps, I would have gladly paid ten times the price. They are simply amazing. I play bass and these aps let me create chord progressions, hear what the studio musician would play, create my own riffs, play just with the drums or organ or guitar or any combination I want. The demos are incredible. Blues, jazz, rock, country, on and on. The ability to change keys at the press of a button is awesome.
This ap is THE ONE I've hoped would be available some day.
Thank you, really, THANK YOU for an incredible body of work!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.