SessionBand Blues - Volume 1
By UK Music Apps Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
All SessionBand apps now half price for a limited time only!
Create your own pro-quality Blues tracks in minutes with this special dedicated Blues edition of SessionBand – the world's only chord-based audio loop app.
With over 16,000 stunning, chord-based Blues audio loops (included) individually recorded by 4 of the world's top session musicians, SessionBand Blues instantly converts the chords you select into great sounding audio – wherever you are and whatever your ability.
There are 15 different classic Blues styles included. Every single loop carefully engineered so you can instantly create your own tracks in those styles: from a slow Bonamassa 12/8 and a Muddy Waters shuffle, through various ballads, Texas and Blue Line shuffles all the way to uptempo Delta blues and Bluegrass.
For Blues musicians and songwriters, this unique app is the ultimate tool for jamming and writing, with full and complete Blues tracks just minutes away! It's also simple enough for non-musicians to create their own great-sounding, copyright-free music.
And with a host of pro features like auto-transpose, automated mixing, one-touch live recording, and Audiobus compatibility - allowing you to seamlessly export our unique content into other top music apps like Garageband - it has never been easier or quicker to create your own studio quality music even if you can't play a note!
If you love Blues – you will love SessionBand Blues!
If you want to hear exactly how SessionBand Blues sounds – watch the video at sessionbandapp.com
Please do not buy if your device is older than iPad 2 or iPhone 4S
The fastest way to create studio quality Blues
* Pick a style
* Choose your chords
* Watch them turn into pro-audio
* Stretch or shorten loops in seconds
* Build up your track in minutes
* Instantly hear your track across different Blues styles and tempos
* Auto-transpose your entire track (not electronic pitch shift!)
* Mix your track (manual or automated)
* Adjust track tempo (+/- 15%)
* Record direct to audio
* Copy straight to other music apps
* Share with the world!
Over 16,000 precision-cut Blues audio loops included in the app!
* 15 contrasting classic Blues styles: Slow 12/8; Slow Shuffle; Slow Blues Rock; Medium Shuffle; Blues Rock Ballad; Slow 6/4; 70s Medium Blues Rock; Texas Shuffle; Funky Blues; Medium 6/4; Blue Line Shuffle; Rock n Roll; Fast Shuffle; Mississippi Blues and Bluegrass.
* From 60bpm through to 180bpm
* Each of the 15 styles includes 10 chord variations for every root note: 6; 7; 7(b9); 9; 7(#9); maj7; m7(b5); m9; m7 and 'stop'.
*Each style includes 15 alternative drum fills/grooves
SessionBand gets 4 of the world's top session musicians playing on your tracks:
* Drums – Geoff Dugmore. Performed with: Rod Stewart, Tina Turner, Taj Mahal, Newton Faulkner, Richard Ashcroft, Leona Lewis, Jimmy Page, Robbie Williams, Dido, Natalie Imbruglia, Steve Winwood...
* Guitars – Adam Goldsmith: Brian May, Meat Loaf, Robbie Williams, Elton John, Will Young, Ronan Keating, Beverley Knight, Gloria Estefan...
* Bass – Geoff Gascoyne: Sting, Georgie Fame, Van Morrison, Bill Bruford, Gloria Estefan, Jamie Cullum...
* Keyboards – Tom Cawley: Jack DeJohnette, Charlie Watts, Stacey Kent, Andrea Bocelli, Peter Gabriel...
The ultimate mobile jam tool for Blues guitarists and other instrumentalists
*Jam and practice with your very own world-class Blues band
*Loop markers let you focus on specific sections
*Mute instrument channels
*Flip your chord progressions instantly across different styles and tempos
*Transpose your whole track instantly
But you don't have to be a musician to make great-sounding music
* Simple, intuitive interface allows easy chord selection and loop manipulation. Preview function lets you audition the chord of the loop you are about to insert.
What's New in Version 2.0
Introducing SessionBand Blues - Volume 1 completely re-built using the latest iOS8 Audio Engine, bringing you even better performance and a number of significant new features including:
* Audiobus iOS8 compatibility (iPhone users please note: due to compatibility issues with Audiobus 2.1.9, we strongly recommend the use of headphones while connecting to Audiobus for best experience).
* All new tempo-shift allowing seamless, real-time tempo change to +/- 50%!
* New transposition feature caters for Bb and Eb instrumentalists looking for the ultimate play along.
* Improved touch responsiveness and faster chord block manipulation means song creation just got even quicker!
* AudioCopy 2.0 compatibility.
I have to agree with Cassius King. I found this app a bit illusive when it comes to blues. I don't know what this is, wouldn't call it blues though. To many jazz like chords in this. Get back to the drawing board with this guys. Let's get some hard core blues, rock combo here. This is kinda wimpy stuff here. You need to offer a money back guarantee here. Waste of money.
Never answer back!!!!!
App stopped working when upgrade the system to 10.2 and I had to try erasing the app and reinstalling but do not work. I sent this case to the support email several times and they do not answer.....Zero stars.
GET YOUR SONG MAKING JUICES FLOWING!!!!
They sound so beautiful! Imagine you trying to record all these amazing instruments in your studio or even paying for musicians to record for you in a real studio? Well, this is where Session Band truly shines. It is in the effort, quality and inexpensive alternative to doing the above. You can literally record a track and get inspired to make a whole song out of it. Or you can use Audio bus, and chop it up into your DAW, like Cubasis or Auria and loop it, and do other amazing things with the audio. Your imagination is really the limit. I contacted the developer and they are working on fixing the timing issue when exporting and other fixes. I appreciate their support for this apps and although it is audio, and the file size might be bigger than we wish, the sound is superb! People need to understand that the when you change the speed of audio no matter how good the shifting is, the quality will degrade. So, having that in mind, I don't complain about the sound changing when changing the speed of the song. But if you use it as is, and build your song at the actual speed stated, then you're good to go. Perhaps in the future, the iPad will allow for better time stretching technology but for now, this is what we have and personally, I'm really grateful for the ability to take these amazing recording Musicians with me in my personal bag and record with them at any time, any place and let all my songs come to life playing along with amazing musicians. The very best!
Thank you for the continued support to these apps and looking forward to what is coming!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 18, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 868 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: UK Music Apps Ltd
- © UK Music Apps Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.