SessionBand Blues - Volume 1
By UK Music Apps Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
All SessionBand apps now half price for a limited time only!
Create your own pro-quality Blues tracks in minutes with this special dedicated Blues edition of SessionBand – the world's only chord-based audio loop app.
With over 16,000 stunning, chord-based Blues audio loops (included) individually recorded by 4 of the world's top session musicians, SessionBand Blues instantly converts the chords you select into great sounding audio – wherever you are and whatever your ability.
There are 15 different classic Blues styles included. Every single loop carefully engineered so you can instantly create your own tracks in those styles: from a slow Bonamassa 12/8 and a Muddy Waters shuffle, through various ballads, Texas and Blue Line shuffles all the way to uptempo Delta blues and Bluegrass.
For Blues musicians and songwriters, this unique app is the ultimate tool for jamming and writing, with full and complete Blues tracks just minutes away! It's also simple enough for non-musicians to create their own great-sounding, copyright-free music.
And with a host of pro features like auto-transpose, automated mixing, one-touch live recording, and Audiobus compatibility - allowing you to seamlessly export our unique content into other top music apps like Garageband - it has never been easier or quicker to create your own studio quality music even if you can't play a note!
If you love Blues – you will love SessionBand Blues!
If you want to hear exactly how SessionBand Blues sounds – watch the video at sessionbandapp.com
Please do not buy if your device is older than iPad 2 or iPhone 4S
The fastest way to create studio quality Blues
* Pick a style
* Choose your chords
* Watch them turn into pro-audio
* Stretch or shorten loops in seconds
* Build up your track in minutes
* Instantly hear your track across different Blues styles and tempos
* Auto-transpose your entire track (not electronic pitch shift!)
* Mix your track (manual or automated)
* Adjust track tempo (+/- 15%)
* Record direct to audio
* Copy straight to other music apps
* Share with the world!
Over 16,000 precision-cut Blues audio loops included in the app!
* 15 contrasting classic Blues styles: Slow 12/8; Slow Shuffle; Slow Blues Rock; Medium Shuffle; Blues Rock Ballad; Slow 6/4; 70s Medium Blues Rock; Texas Shuffle; Funky Blues; Medium 6/4; Blue Line Shuffle; Rock n Roll; Fast Shuffle; Mississippi Blues and Bluegrass.
* From 60bpm through to 180bpm
* Each of the 15 styles includes 10 chord variations for every root note: 6; 7; 7(b9); 9; 7(#9); maj7; m7(b5); m9; m7 and 'stop'.
*Each style includes 15 alternative drum fills/grooves
SessionBand gets 4 of the world's top session musicians playing on your tracks:
* Drums – Geoff Dugmore. Performed with: Rod Stewart, Tina Turner, Taj Mahal, Newton Faulkner, Richard Ashcroft, Leona Lewis, Jimmy Page, Robbie Williams, Dido, Natalie Imbruglia, Steve Winwood...
* Guitars – Adam Goldsmith: Brian May, Meat Loaf, Robbie Williams, Elton John, Will Young, Ronan Keating, Beverley Knight, Gloria Estefan...
* Bass – Geoff Gascoyne: Sting, Georgie Fame, Van Morrison, Bill Bruford, Gloria Estefan, Jamie Cullum...
* Keyboards – Tom Cawley: Jack DeJohnette, Charlie Watts, Stacey Kent, Andrea Bocelli, Peter Gabriel...
The ultimate mobile jam tool for Blues guitarists and other instrumentalists
*Jam and practice with your very own world-class Blues band
*Loop markers let you focus on specific sections
*Mute instrument channels
*Flip your chord progressions instantly across different styles and tempos
*Transpose your whole track instantly
But you don't have to be a musician to make great-sounding music
* Simple, intuitive interface allows easy chord selection and loop manipulation. Preview function lets you audition the chord of the loop you are about to insert.
What's New in Version 2.1
• Updated AudioCopy and Audiobus libraries
• Improved Copy/Paste/Cut
• Save loop marker positions
• Option to delete saved tracks and recordings
• Fix audio/video sync issue on later iPhones
• Improved opening of SessionBand tracks from email attachments
• Fix iPad Pro display scaling issue
• Other bug fixes
Good app for making jam tracks ...
I didn't have any problems learning how to use the app. If anything, my mistake was thinking it was harder to use than it is. Works great. I play blues so, unless I am missing something, it would be better if I could substitute a keyboard for the rhythm guitar in Texas Blues Crunch, etc. I like some rhythm in the backing. Just would like a little more flexibility about what kind of rhythm. Not complaining though. After trying all kinds of looping programs, this is the one that I use to practice to. Great job guys. Looking forward to more functions and sophistication. I, for one, would not hesitate to pay a bit more for an upscale version. Thanks.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 11, 2017
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 908 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: UK Music Apps Ltd
- © 2017 UK Music Apps Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.