SessionBand Jazz 1
By UK Music Apps Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Jamie Cullum: "An extraordinarily useful tool for jazz musicians of any ability..."
James Tormé: "For me, this is basically the perfect app. It helps me with composition, arranging and even helps me decide how to sing a particular song. Ridiculously useful. They seriously nailed it."
Create pro-quality jazz tracks in minutes with the world's only chord-based audio loop app.
With over 16,000 precision-cut, chord-based jazz loops (included) recorded exclusively by 4 of the world's leading jazz musicians, SessionBand Jazz - Volume 1 instantly converts the chords you select into great-sounding audio - wherever you are and whatever your ability.
And with a host of pro features like automated mixing, auto-transpose, one-touch live recording, real-time tempo shift and Audiobus compatibility - allowing you to seamlessly export our unique content into other top music apps like GarageBand - it has never been easier or quicker to create your own studio quality jazz even if you can't play a note!
SessionBand Jazz - Volume 1 is a professional jazz app - essential for anyone studying music and perfect for the jazz musician looking for the ultimate jam session – but equally, it's simple enough for non-musicians who love jazz to create their own great-sounding, copyright-free music.
Preview loops and watch the video at sessionbandapp.com
Please do not buy if your device is older than iPad 2 or iPhone 4S
The world's only chord-based audio loop app is the fastest way to create real studio quality jazz:
* Simply pick a style
* Choose your chords
* Watch them turn into pro-audio jazz loops
* Stretch or shorten loops in seconds
* Build up your track in minutes
* Instantly hear your track across all different jazz styles and tempos
* Auto-transpose your entire track (not electronic pitch shift!)
* Mix your track (manual or automated)
* Adjust track tempo (+/- 15%)
* Record direct to audio
* Copy straight to other music apps
* Share with the world!
Over 16,000 precision-cut jazz loops included in the app:
* Over 16,000 individually recorded, chord-based jazz loops included
* 15 of the most popular jazz styles and tempos e.g. Slow Swing (4 feel), Afro Jazz, Up Swing (2 feel)
* From 60bpm through to 220bpm
* Each of the 15 jazz styles includes 10 chord variations for every root note!
* Maj7(9), maj7(#11), 7(13), 7(b9), 7(#5,#9), 7sus(13), m7(9), m7(b5), m(maj7). dim
SessionBand gets 4 of the world's top jazz musicians playing on your tracks:
* Drums – Ralph Salmins (Wynton Marsalis, Burt Bacharach, Elton John, Madonna, Robbie Williams, Quincy Jones...)
Saxes, Flutes – Andy Panayi (Peter Erskine, Freddie Hubbard, Wynton Marsalis, Paul McCartney...)
Bass - Geoff Gascoyne (Georgie Fame, Michel Legrand, Sting, Van Morrison, Benny Golson, Jamie Cullum...)
Piano – Tom Cawley (Jack DeJohnette, Charlie Watts, Jane Monheit, Stacey Kent, Yaron Herman, Guy Barker, Peter Gabriel...)
* All loops recorded at the famous Bunker studios (UK)
* All loops are copyright free and can be used freely in your own jazz compositions
The ultimate mobile practice tool for Jazz students:
*Practice with your very own world-class jazz quartet
*Loop markers let you focus on specific sections of music
*Mute instrument channels as you wish (manual and automated)
*Flip your chord progressions instantly across different jazz styles and tempos
*Transpose your whole track instantly in semitone shifts (not electronic pitch shifting!)
But you don't have to be a jazz musician:
* Simple, intuitive interface allows easy chord selection and loop manipulation
* Chord preview function lets you audition the chord of the loop you are about to insert.
* Copy and paste function speeds up track building
* Intuitive mixing and record functions
* Hugely educational.
What's New in Version 2.2
iOS 11 improvements and bug fixes
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 22, 2017
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 876 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: UK Music Apps Ltd
- © 2017 UK Music Apps Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.