SessionLog: Kitesurf, Snowkite, Kiteboard
By Rhythmic Spark
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Log your kitesurf sessions (wind, location, kite size, hours, etc.), post session data to Facebook, set goals for learning new tricks, view reports and more!***
How many times did you kite last year? Which of your kites do you use the most? How many hours did you fly a particular kite? Which tricks should you work on now? With SessionLog: Kitesurf you'll know.
With this app you can:
- Log your kitesurfing and snowkite sessions.
- View how many times you kited in the last month, quarter and year.
- View how many hours you've kited.
- Upload your session info and photos to Facebook.
- Set riding frequency goals.
- Set trick goals.
- View a list of over 50 tricks to learn and log when you learn them.
- View reports showing which of your kites you fly the most.
- View kitesurfing tips and more!
We hope you love this app! At Rhythmic Spark Our mission is to produce the world's finest kiteboarding and snowkiting applications.
Note: The speed and availability of geo-location services used in this apps depend upon your wireless provider.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Fixed various bugs & memory issues.
- Fixed issues where logs from many months past would not show.
Add a Kite Trainer Section
Good app, would be great if you can include Trainer Kite section, and if your Facebook posts can include my notes...
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Aug 24, 2011
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zachary Price
- © Rhythmic Spark 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.