*Note: The Free Version is limited to 20 songs, two song folders, and one setlist. To unlock all the features tap the Floppy Disc icon in the top left, go to Settings (the gear icon) and make the in-app purchase for the Full Version.
Quick overview of features:
- Share instantly with AirDrop or text message
- Drag and drop reordering
- Change colors and add set breaks
- Lyrics (alignment options)
- Save and organize songs and setlists in folders
- Print PDF for stage
- Adjust text size with slider
- Hide or show song info (Key, Tempo, Artist, etc.)
- Performance Mode with a big clock and metronome
- Email yourself a backup of your entire library
- Changes to setlists are automatically saved as they happen
- Simply lock the setlist to prevent changes
- Likewise, all changes are retro-active; If you change or add any song info you’ll see the changes automatically in all of your saved setlists, no matter how long ago you made or last opened it
- Build setlists with a simple, intuitive interface
- Do all of the following without leaving the Main Screen or going into a menu:
- Drag and drop to reorder songs
- Swipe to delete a song
- Use the slider to smoothly adjust text size
- Pick what song info you want to show or hide (key, tempo, etc) with the eye-shaped icon
- Switch between Day and Night Mode with the sun-shaped icon
- Add a set break line
- Make a quick note (for example: “Starts with drums” or “Encore”)
- Change the color of any song, break, or note
- Tap the trash icon to clear the set; If a color is selected the trash icon clears only the songs of that color
- Tap the title at the top of the screen to Lock or Unlock the setlist
- In this mode, the set is locked so it can’t be accidentally altered
- If your songs have tempos, the Play Button will appear so you can use the metronome
- If your songs have Lyrics, the Lyrics button will appear; tap to toggle between show/hide lyrics
- For cueing on stage — Tap the name of song and the screen will be filled with that song title in supersized text
- Update song info without leaving the screen
- Drag and drop to reorder songs
- Organize your songs in folders
- To move songs to a folder, select the songs and long-press on the folder
- To reorder folders, long-press on a folder with nothing selected
- Sort by Name, Key, etc. (tap again to sort descending)
- Selection Button toggles between Select All and Deselect All
- Give your setlist a Title, as well as Artist, Date, Venue, and City
- Optionally save with just a title or just metadata, and the filename will automatically update to be readable (if a setlist doesn’t have a title or metadata, it will auto-save with the current date)
- Drag and drop setlists to re-order them
- Organize your setlists in folders; reorder and move things the same way as in the Song Library
OPTIONS AND SETTINGS
- Date style (month/day/year or day/month/year)
- 12 hour clock or 24 hour clock
- In the Full Version, PDF Export options: Paper size (8.5x11” or A4), Song Numbers, Page Alignment
- In PRO Mode, you can save Composer/Publisher/PRO info. To simplify the process, this info is saved in Profiles. You can select multiple songs in the Song Library and select which profile(s) should go with them
- Supports songs that have multiple songwriters/publishers/PROs
- Tap Export for PRO to print a spreadsheet with composer/publisher/PRO info automatically populated for the night’s setlist. Give this to venues for their royalty reporting
- The app now features Undo/Redo function for editing your current setlist — Tap “Edit” to find it
- Lock or Unlock the set right on the Main Screen by tapping the title at the top
- Clearer Menu icon (no more floppy disc)
- You can now use Break Lines to help calculate Set Times: When Song Length is turned on, every break line shows the running total since the previous break line (The total time is still shown at the bottom)
- In the Menu, Lock and Settings buttons moved to more logical locations
- Justified alignment added for Lyrics
- Small refinements in how the app decides what song info to display
Ratings and Reviews
Limited to 20 songs that cannot be edited
I figure most performers would want 30-60 songs in their repertoire at least, which makes this cripple-ware for all practical purposes.
Love that it looks like there is a way to show a running total of time for a setlist. Unfortunately I can’t even verify this, since there is no way to go back in and put in the length of songs without deleting them entirely and then re-entering them. Imagine deciding to change the key of a song and then having to go through all of that every time.
Developer Response ,
The free version is limited to 20 songs, but if you upgrade to the Full Version (for $1.99) it is unlimited. Tap the Floppy Disc icon and then the Settings (gear-shaped) icon to find in-app purchases.
The latter feature you describe (ability to retroactively change song info) should be working. Tap the Eye-Shaped icon at the bottom of the screen and make sure you have Length turned on. It’s possible the information is there but you aren’t seeing it.
This app rocks. It’s the perfect complement to any band as it allows one to so easily organize and share quick set lists. Awesome!
Great for the road!
I can’t wait to use this app on the road. I’m especially psyched about the clock!
- Chris McQueen
- 29 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (c) 2019 Black Rabbits Apps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $3.99
- Full Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.