Set List Organizer - US
By Yamaha Corporation of America
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Winter Sale Now On! 50% OFF! Yamaha Mobile Music Sequencer, TNR-e,
Synth Arp & Drum Pad and so on... Until Jan 6th, 2014!***
Set List Organizer can be used to edit and display the set list for a live performance. It's a must-have application for any musician. Set List Organizer is a Core MIDI application that can send MIDI Program Change messages for each song in a live performance from an iPad to a synthesizer or other device. You can use Set List Organizer to write detailed notes for each song.
*If you use the Yamaha i-MX1 iPhone/iPad MIDI Interface, you can connect to any MIDI instrument.
Set List Mode
- From this display, you can send program changes while looking at a list of songs.
- You can set the MIDI channel, select the bank, set the program number, set the volume, set program link and set tempo for each song.
- You can use the Learn feature to send these settings from a MIDI device and configure all the settings at once.
- You can also easily change the selected song order with a single finger. This makes it easy to respond instantly to sudden changes in the set list.
Memo List Mode
- This mode is focused on displaying the notes for each song in the list.
- For example, you can easily write that the introduction to the first song will be played on the MOTIF XF, what the MC will say, the lyrics, chords, etc.
- You can also personalize your set lists by customizing the wallpaper, font and graphics for each song and song list.
*For the detailed information please refer to the following url.
What's New in Version 2.0.4
- Support iOS7
- Bug Fixes
Lengthen Lists Please! (Needs MASTER)
Set default Bank Selects to Zero.
Make copying & pasting more useable.
Get RID of ridiculous paper (chalkboard?) backgrounds. And who needs the word "MEMO" on every sheet?
Editing text should be per selection, ie., I want to see green lyrics, red chords, and blue notes.
Bypass the need to hit "DONE" between selection of lists and song.
I'm leary of using this on stage at this point. My buck-three-eighty may soon be going elsewhere.
ONE HUGE PROBLEM!!!!
This app is AMAZING except for 1 HUGE flaw. This app works perfectly except there is no way to copy the song and its corresponding info (text notes and preset button) . It would also be nice if there was a way to hold all your songs on a master list to make individual sets from. I have tried several workarounds but with the limitation of only having 30 songs per set there isn't a practical one.Like I said its a great app but USELESS until this issue is fixed unless you play the same set under 30 songs everytime lol. I guess its back to ONSONG for me cant believe such a trivial thing was overlooked?!?!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 16, 2013
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yamaha Corporation of America
- © 2011 Yamaha Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.