The OFFICIAL app from Set Enterprises, SET Mania brings the award-winning SET® card game to the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Challenge yourself with three addictive game play options: Classic SET, SET Puzzle and Sprint SET.
SET Mania includes an interactive tutorial that makes it easy to learn. The goal is to find all the SETs as quickly as possible. A SET is 3 cards in which each individual feature (color, shape, number and shading) is either all the SAME…or all DIFFERENT on each card.
· SET is the most highly awarded visual perception card game in history including: MENSA Select, Parents’ Choice Best 25 games of the past 25 years, Dr. Toy’s 10 Best Games.
· Easy to learn
· Challenging to master
· Wonderfully addictive
· No luck needed to win
· Sharpens your mind
· The OFFICIAL SET app by Set Enterprises, Inc. makers of the card game.
· Same developers as the 4.5 star SET Pro HD iPad app
Personalize your experience by adjusting the following options:
· Colorblind deck
· Auto hints
· Solid Basic Deck or Advanced Deck.
Achieve the highest ranking of SET Master by getting 3 Stars in BOTH Basic and Advanced decks in ALL three game plays:
· Classic SET challenges you to find all the SETs in either the Basic Deck of 27 cards, or the more challenging Advanced Deck of 81 cards in the least amount of time.
· SET Puzzle challenges you to find either 4 SETs in 9 cards (Basic Deck) or 6 SETs in 12 cards (Advanced Deck) in the least amount of time.
· Sprint SET challenges you to find the most SETs - in either 60 or 90 seconds (Basic or Advanced).
Dare yourself and your friends to sharpen your skills (and minds) with one of America’s favorite games. Do you have what it takes to become the next SET Master?
Already a fan of SET? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:
Ratings and Reviews
Great game & good app
Set is a fantastic game. It may seem hard at first, but be persistent. I've taught the game to many people and they are all hooked.
The app itself has the basic game plus some other game modes like Arcade, Puzzle, and Marathon. For each game mode, you can choose a basic deck (easy) or the advanced deck (harder, more like the real game).
I'm not giving the App 5-stars for two major shortcomings.
1. The statistics can only track your best speed. More stats would make me play the game more often. Also, more stats would encourage players to use the app to exercise their brains. And they could see improvements on different factors beyond speed. Come on guys, give us more stats.
2. There is a hint option. But the hint itself is hard to see with only a light border around the card-hint. Please make the border into a black, bold border . In fact, a border should also appear whenever I select a card. Currently, I can't tell which card has been selected so there are a lot of time-wasting taps.
Love hate relationship with the app
This app is great except for one thing that was removed about a year ago. There used to be the option in the settings that would make it so there was always a set out on the board, sure it may seem cheap to those who have played the physical card game, but it was great for playing on the app. Now that that is no longer an option the game can get stuck throwing out cards with no sets and killing an otherwise perfect round! It is also helpful for those learning to play the game. So basically what I’m trying to say is, great app, but bring back the old options!
This is really a five star app except for the ads that keep popping up. Even though they are easy to ignore, it breaks the flow of the play. I play Set Puzzle a great deal to see how fast I can can find the 4 sets in the basic deck. It absorbs my mind and is just plain fun. I play it on the iPad and iPhone. Here are some improvements I’d like to see:
—make the iPad start screen the same as the iPhone.
—keep track of all my scores and let me see how I’m doing in a variety of ways: for example how many games were under 1.5 seconds, 2 seconds, etc. Graph my performance over the session (relaunch). Graph my performance for the week, etc. I sure you can come up with some great ways to show performance. I think if you did this, the game would be even more fun to play against myself and by being able to email the performance stats friends could share their performance with each other.
Keep up the good work.
- CF Digital, LLC
- 54.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (c) 1988-2013 Cannei, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Arcade SET $0.99
- Marathon & Rediscovery SET $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.