By Bombing Brain Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* "If you regularly play shows and have the capability of using your iPad on stage, this app will make your life so much easier. Especially if everyone in your band gets it too." - padgadget.com *
* “Well done and easy to use… Setlists is a Killer App!” – apps4idevices.com *
Bring your band into the digital age with Setlists. You don’t have to scratch out a quick list of tunes five minutes before showtime on cocktail napkins, or print out multiple sets at home for every gig.
Setlists lets you create and display collections of songs in any order you like with just a few taps. And everyone in the band who has an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch (4th Generation or later) can share the same lists with you.
Setlists is also the ultimate iOS app for prompting song lyrics. Tap on any song in your set to see your lyrics displayed, one verse, chorus, or bridge at a time. You’ll never have to worry about forgetting the next line again.
Take requests with ease, as you can quickly search your song repertoire and bring up the lyrics in seconds. Setlists, from Bombing Brain Interactive. Leave the Sharpie at home.
* Unlimited Setlists
Arrange your songs into sets and display them full screen during live performance. Rearrange quickly and easily with just a few taps, so those last-minute set changes won’t ever cause you problems again.
* Song catalog
Add lyrics for all your songs and place them into the song catalog. Search the catalog for the song you like, then either add it to a set, or begin prompting the lyrics immediately full screen with a tap.
* Several ways to add your lyrics
You can type in your lyrics via the keyboard, cut and paste them from any text program, grab plain text files from your Dropbox or Google Docs account, or even search the web for lyrics directly within Setlists. Regardless, you’ll have all the lyrics you need in no time.
* Prompt your lyrics your way
Setlists gives you complete control over your lyric prompting. Choose the font, size, background color, and text color. Decide whether you want to see the artist name and song title on each screen. Justify your lyrics left, right, or center. If you use a teleprompt mirror device, you can reverse the text display as well.
* Create your own page breaks
Split your lyrics by verse/chorus/bridge, or any way you choose. Setlists will break up your lyrics automatically wherever it detects a blank line. You decide where Setlists breaks up the text, so you can see as many or as few of the upcoming lines as you like. Advance to the next part of the song with a simple swipe. Or put the song in single page mode, and the entire song will appear on screen at once.
* AirTurn foot pedal and handheld support
With the Airturn BT-105 (sold separately), you can quickly advance to the next verse or chorus hands-free. Perfect for instrumentalists who don’t always have a free hand for swiping.
* Keep the whole band in sync
Designate one band member, or a stage hand, as the official lyric and setlist prompter, then let that person control everyone’s setlist and lyric prompting. With the Jam Session feature, as he or she advances to the next part of the song, everyone in the band gets an updated display. If a band member would prefer to see the upcoming songs list instead of the current lyrics, he or she can switch with a simple gesture. Prompt the current set full screen on everyone’s iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch at once, so everyone is always in sync.
Your band mates don’t have an iDevice? You can print your Setlist wirelessly right from the app or send them a PDF of the set so that everyone knows whats happening.
Setlists was made by and for performing musicians. We value your feedback! If you have any trouble with the app or wish to offer suggestions for improvement, please let us know at: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.3.3
- Fixed occasional crashing issue when when creating new song. (Thanks to everyone who sent crash logs. That made the difference in finding this bug.)
- Put the status bar back in.
- Additional iOS 7 compatibility when running app on iPhones and iPod Touches
- Additional minor bug fixes
- Fixed swiping issues with iOS 7
- Fixed issue with wireless foot pedals sometimes not reconnecting
- Various minor bug fixes
- Fixes to Bluetooth keyboard/foot pedal support! Thanks to everyone who reported these issues
- Fixed issue where foot pedal stopped working after exiting and reentering app
- Fixed problem with email forms where on-screen keyboard would immediately close.
- New option to automatically put all lyrics on a single page
- Justification: Now you can choose to have your lyrics left, center or right justified.
- Ability to add duration/length of song to better plan your sets.
- Added BPM/Tempo field per song to help plan the flow and energy of each set.
- Looking for a song in your catalog in a certain key? You can now set the key for each of your songs and sort the song catalog by key!
- Tag your songs! Helpful for finding songs you may have tagged such as "Joe sings" or "Drum Solo"
- Notes! You can now add notes to your songs for stage directions, equipment changes, or whatever you'd like.
- Many suggested that the white background on the setlist was too bright on stage so we added Dark Mode so you won't glow as much on stage!
- Split View can now show notes instead of upcoming songs. Or both at once. Dark mode available for Split View as well.
- You can now use the song editor with the same font that is used when prompting.
- Updated support for the AirTurn BT-105 and DIGIT. Now supports 4 pedal configuration to turn pages and jump back and forth between songs.
- Added tools menu to Jam Session to turn on Dark Mode.
- Added new sorting options in Song Catalog. You can now sort the song catalog ascending and descending by song, artist, duration, key or tempo!
- Song Catalog search feature includes notes and tags when searching.
- Fixed issue with random keyboard issues when the onscreen keyboard would not appear.
- Fixed bug for certain lyrics that were too wide and were running off the screen or under the split view.
- Various other bug fixes
- Setlists is now Universal! Use the app on your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch (4th Generation or higher).
- Fixed reports of the app freezing and/or slowing down after editing for a few minutes.
- Fixed issue when importing files created on Windows. No more extra pages added!
- Optimized paged turning for better performance especially with longer songs.
- Added Printing function for Setlists and Songs
- Added Ability to send email of a setlist as a PDF attachment!
- Adjusted formating of text for use with simple chord notation
- Added Duplicate option to Setlist
- Just hold your finger on a Set and wait for the menu to appear.
- Updated to latest version of Dropbox API
- Various minor bug fixes
Works, but is missing important features
The app is a little buggy when you start pulling up menus. I'm using it to organize setlists for my band.
The things that are missing and would make this app great are:
1- You cannot sync your song library between your Iphone and Ipad. I did input all the songs on my Iphone, but the library on my ipad is empty.
2- You should be able to edit the font size when exporting to PDF. I want my setlist printed in one page!
3- PDF is the only format. I wish I could share my entire library of songs or setlist with my band, but in a way that the songs/sets are still available for them offline
4- the interface mimics flight cases and paper, and looks great... But a lot of screen real state is lost for that.
5- The bugs when entering menus make me afraid of using it live... Could crash during a show!
Great for practice to keep practice organized and for sync with other iPads during live performance. Sometimes hard to get pedal to Bluetooth up . Also wish this thing could incorporate midi control for keyboard program change during live performance. All that juggling trying to turn pages with my foot and sustain with the other and play piano with both hands and sing kind of makes program change hard real time. Not complaining just exploring the possibilities. Also could you add scroll with speed to single page mode ,that ways could make words bigger for whole song and only page turn per song
Quick response time, app works great! I was trying to import the wrong way, thanks!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 01, 2013
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 73.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bombing Brain Interactive
- © 2013 Bombing Brain Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.