Settle Up - Group Expenses
By Step Up Labs, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you a group of friends, co-workers or roommates who occasionally share expenses? Settle Up keeps a running tab between you and your friends and you will never have to fight over shared bills again.
Track and share expenses in this most intuitive and fun finance app.
- cloud sync! (but also works fully offline)
- user friendly interface
- focus on user experience
- stylish flat graphics
- save locally snapshot of a bill and send it to group members by email
- even and uneven split for payments
- support multiple currencies in the same group - you can always make payment in any currency you want
- all world currencies available including currency manager
- show debts in one currency
- automatically download currency rates from internet - manual set also available
- translated to 17 languages
- integrated contacts from your iPhone
- possibility to have multiple groups and switch between them
- the app will show you who owes what to whom - proposal of transactions to settle debts
- transaction tolerance - helps to eliminate transactions of small value by rounding off the amount according to your settings
- lower number of required transactions to settle debts among a group of friends
- settle up debts
- payment Log
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem or question.
What's New in Version 1.2.10
Good app when using between similar platform phones (iPhones/droids etc) but when trying to sync between an apple and a droid or google phone - not all of the payments or debts settled show up. Very frustrating.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 09, 2016
- Version: 1.2.10
- Size: 11.5 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Step Up Labs, Inc.
- © 2016 Step Up Labs, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.