Are you a group of friends, co-workers or roommates who occasionally share expenses? Settle Up keeps a running tab between you and your friends and you will never have to fight over shared bills again.
Track and share expenses in this most intuitive and fun finance app.
- cloud sync! (but also works fully offline)
- user friendly interface
- focus on user experience
- stylish flat graphics
- save locally snapshot of a bill and send it to group members by email
- even and uneven split for payments
- support multiple currencies in the same group - you can always make payment in any currency you want
- all world currencies available including currency manager
- show debts in one currency
- automatically download currency rates from internet - manual set also available
- translated to 17 languages
- integrated contacts from your iPhone
- possibility to have multiple groups and switch between them
- the app will show you who owes what to whom - proposal of transactions to settle debts
- transaction tolerance - helps to eliminate transactions of small value by rounding off the amount according to your settings
- lower number of required transactions to settle debts among a group of friends
- settle up debts
- payment Log
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any problem or question.
- fix for currency edit of existing payment
- fix for zero weights on new payment screen
Ratings and Reviews
I always organize my buddies golf trip and this year everything was so much easier thanks to settle up. Full transparency and control for everyone - no brainer get this
Totally dislike new App Icon... What happened?
I am generally extremely happy with the app and love the usability and everything that it brings with it... settling the debts through paypal or other services would be great... but what were you thinking when designing this ugly new app icon?
horribly designed and unintuitive ui
for an app that actually costs money, this is horribly designed, completely unintuitive. for instance, when you click on a person’s name, you expect to see all the things he/she paid for, but no, it takes you to the “adding a debt” menu, yet there’s a huge dedicated “+” sign serving just that purpose. Also, there are no integration with payment apps like paypal or venmo, so when you click on “settle debt” there are no way of actually settling the debt.
there are free apps that does exactly this with much more elegance, splitwise for instance. unless they revamp the UI, i don’t see any reason why anyone should pay for THIS.
- Step Up Labs, Inc.
- 14.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Step Up Labs, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.