By Netmarble Games Corp.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Join the saga of "Seven Knights": an exciting RPG filled with heroics, adventure, and a diverse assortment of both friends and foes.
The land of Asgar is in need of brave warriors who can face the God of Destruction and preserve peace. It is up to you, along with Evan and Karin, to put together a band of warriors to save the land and achieve victory!
Are you playing for the first time?
Or are you getting back into the game?
Either way, now’s the perfect time to download and join in!
LIMITLESS 3D BATTLES
- Enlist a versatile team to fight by combining hundreds of heroes in powerful combinations
- Watch your team battle with dynamic effects and diverse skill animations
- Power Up, Rank Up, and Gear Up to prepare your heroes in their quest to protect Asgar
- Customize your team's formation and manage their skills to strategize for the upcoming battles
NUMEROUS GAME MODES
- Adventure Mode: Conquer the Continents as you train your heroes!
- Battle Mode: Duel with other players to prove your worth!
- Celestial Tower: Push yourself to the limit as you battle levels of increasing difficulty!
- Daily Dungeon: Gain a variety of rewards when you emerge victorious
- Castle Rush: Fight alongside your guildmates to earn the honor of being the best guild!
Enter the world of Seven Knights and begin your own adventure today!
-Terms of Service: http://help.netmarble.com/policy/terms_of_service.asp,
What's New in Version 3.6.00
- Awakened Seven Knight “Spike”
- “Spike” Step-up Summon
- Raid expanded to Level 20
- Hidden Master “Amelia” added to 7K Puzzle
I like it, but share the wealth
I don't know about anyone else but sometimes my game will update and reset my account setting me back to square one. I currently have 3 accounts all at different levels because of this. Please fix this problem because I don't want to lose my progress. Otherwise good game.
Edit: as I've been playing for over 2 years on and off, I've watched the game get steadily better. My past issue seems to have been resolved. I recently joined the Korea (KakaoTalk) version, and not surprisingly it was miles ahead of the NA version. I would recommend bringing the things like:
- Daily 1 hour rewards like gold, rubies, elements, items, etc.
- More rewarding daily dungeons (sure to nice but wouldn't it be cool if there was an event for longer that actually gave interesting stuff?)
- Literally the dozens of heroes on Korean servers
- all of the awakenings (I get that now your starting with the seven knights and stuff, but at this rate it will take forever to awaken all of the heroes)
- general arena improvements (not just NA but Korea as well) I know that everyone always talks about meta, but let me just talk about power: is it even relevant? I went on for a quick battle with a level 50 +10 kyrielle, ruri, Shane, soi, and a level 36 rin. All of them are awakened. But still I get recked by a level 30 team of noobs. Absurd.
Otherwise keep up the good work. I like what's going on With Korea servers, just bring it to NA now.
After SPIKE AWAKENED UPDATE
Every time I am using Awakened Spike in Special Dungeons, Arena, Raid, basically every type you name it.. It crashes during awakened skill. And now I stopped playing after my Castle Rush remained at 0 since during Castle Rush if it crashes, you don’t get anything. No, I’m not willing to waste 5 rubies every time for it.
I understand you guys just did remake on Dellons, but it still crashes while I am using Spike.
Until then, I’m deleting my game. I’ve been user before Rin and Teo came out in American server, but I just cannot play game that I’m worried it will crash. Disappointed.
Could be great but...
Nice graphics and fun gameplay but there are far too many maintenance stoppages and the game has been loading files every time I open it. It’s not fun having to wait five minutes every time I want to play. Clean these things up and the game would be much better.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 04, 2018
- Version: 3.6.00
- Size: 68.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Netmarble Games Corp.
- © Netmarble Games Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- May's Luckybox2$9.99
- 72 Rubies$7.99
- 27 Rubies$2.99
- 190 Rubies$19.99
- 1,100 Rubies$99.99
- 400 Rubies$39.99
- May's Calendar$9.99
- Special elemental package$2.99
- Lucky Box$4.99
- 860 Rubies$79.99