Get the latest style ideas, beauty tips, and juicy guy confessions with Seventeen! In every issue you'll find the hottest fashion trends, relationship and health quizzes, celebrity exclusives, and more.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
• Single issue purchase available for $3.99, no automatic renewal.
• 1-month subscription available for $0.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
• 1-year subscription available for $9.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can also turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Please note that you must have iOS 9.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Seventeen Magazine US Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $3.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 0.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 9.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Update today for stability improvements and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
So, when I downloaded the June 2013 magazine, the app crashed right when it finished the download, and when I pulled it up again, all previous purchases were no longer downloaded and refused to do so. At the advice of the app help page, I uninstalled the app, reinstalled it and then restored my purchases. It only restored 5 out of 12 magazines. I lost seven magazines and could not restore them - in fact, they were no longer even listed as purchased. I contacted Seventeen and they replied back that they were aware of the missing issues problem and were looking to fix it.
I don't know if any of the updates were supposed to help with that, but I've never been able to restore the seven magazines I lost. I still use old magazines! The clothes might become out of date, but I still use the makeup tutorials and the hair sections and the exercises in the magazines! And I lost all of those!
I'm ticked off to say the least. There was supposed to be a solution and there never was. I payed for those magazines! That's money out the window! And, probably any chance of me getting a magazine off of this app again. I'll probably just get a paper subscription. That way, if I lose magazines, I'll at least be able to find them again.
This magazine was nice, but there are a few problems. I started downloading this on a good wifi connection at 9 am and was able to read it at 5 pm! (While it downloaded I barely used my iPad and it only seemed to make progress when I was in the 17 app.) Also I don't like it when I'm reading in portrait mode and accidentally go to landscape then back to portrait that I'm off the page I originally was on. Now the latest issue of the magazine won't even work -- It's a black screen! This happened after the last update, which you had to download in order to continue purchasing mags.
Oh, and for the people who complain, "This mag isn't free!" think of it this way: would you rather pay for the app AND magazine or just the magazine? This company has to make money --- have you ever seen it on the stand in the stores? Their sales would plummet if they gave free copies away in the app.
But on the good side I like the video integration and exclusive iPad user deals. Fix those problems and I'd rate it 5 stars.
This is getting so annoying!!!
It really PISSES me off that the developers of this app haven't fix this issue with the black screen. I really was happy when I had this app and paid for the year subscription and it work perfectly fine....until after 2 or 3 magazines that it was freezing on a page, and I was okay with that issue. What gets me furious is the fact I can't even access it cause there's just a black screen that just stays there....so thanks for making me pay for something that doesn't even work, Seventeen! If the developers of this apps makes an update that fixes the issues what other people have said it would of been 5 stars...
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 65.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Seventeen is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2018. Seventeen is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Seventeen Magazine $0.99
- Seventeen Magazine $9.99
- Dec2011/Jan2012 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.