Throughout history and among many different cultures and religions, the number 7 is believed to be more than just a number.
In this mystical turn based game we honour this extraordinary number.
7 colors. 7 towers each color. Take turn picking towers.
Get all seven towers of one color or get most out of seven colors to win.
A cooperation with award winning board game designer Dieter Stein.
Original soundtrack by Sean Dhondt.
- Fixed 3 crashes
- Added iPad Pro compatibility
- Improved the performance on iPhone 6, 6S and iPad Air
- Made AI moves just a tad faster (0.5 seconds)
- Smiled because of the many great reviews
- Fixed an issue where the 2nd Game Center game got frozen
- Fixed some divine typo's and bad translations
- When you turn off the sound fx switch, the sound fx now actually are turned off
- Tweaked the brown tower color so it doesn't blend into the background anymore
- Fixed a visual glitch when entering the game
- Made some other small improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It takes a lot for me to really get involved in a game and to keep it for more than 24 hours. This game is very straightforward mechanics, but allows you to build your own strategy on how to win. The AI is not too terrible, though it can become predictive. This is a new type of game that I haven’t seen before and I’m excited to see new updates moving forward.
I have two main issues however, on my iPad the game visuals are very laggy and not smooth. This is very irritating when you’re playing al the time. Also, as a new player it is frustrating because the way that points are scored or taken away are confusing and not explained very well, however it is easy to grasp once you figure it out.
New and Fun
I haven’t seen a game like this one yet on the App Store which helps boost my love of this game. You continue to see the same games with different names over and over again, though this one is quite original. There is great minimalistic graphics and details and ominous and calming music which all fits in with the small background story. Although I generally dislike puzzle games, I think that I will continue playing this. I wish I could give half stars because I wanted to give a four and a half rating. The only reason I didn’t give the full five is that there were no instructions at the beginning and I had to come to the App Store to find out. This game is overall new and fun.
Pretty but shallow
Sevn’s clean, intuitive interface and minimalist design are quite lovely. The game play has some attractive elements as well, with simple rules and a couple of interesting mechanics that allow for several ways to win.
Given all of that, though, the game still feels thin. Gameplay, which is reminiscent of those mahjong solitaire games, consists of choosing one or more colored tiles from the corners of a matrix. The basic move never changes, though, and I got bored with it fast. Simple rules can be great- but abstract games get far more interesting when you throw in a few kinks. That’s what keeps us returning to the classics.
It may be that, at higher difficulty levels, the game throws some curveballs- but I’m stuck playing the novice AI and can’t find any way to change the level. Moreover, I can’t get Sevn to connect to Game Center, so if the multiplayer game is more complex, I can’t get to it.
So that’s Sevn.
- Next Apps BVBA
- 43.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Next Apps, 2018
- In-App Purchases
- virtual drink $0.99
- virtual drink $1.99
- virtual drink $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.