Having trouble with a sex addiction is a real thing, and not many people are willing to admit that. It is a way of life for many people, but some do not understand how much of an impact being a sex addict has on your life. Being addicted to sex changes the way that you view the world and changes the way that you view women for the worse!
Sex Addiction Calendar addresses the need to stop watching porn, and helps you become accountable for making the changes happen!
1. 40 Motivational quotes that will help you overcome your addiction to sex.
2. 10 Science based facts about sex addiction, and reasons to recognize your issues as a sex addict.
3. Daily ticker that keeps you motivated to succeed.
4. Add reasons why you would like to see yourself succeed.
5. Our special panic button will help take your mind off of having an urge to have sex by showing you pictures of puppies.
6. Our badge system allows you to be rewarded for your success.
Here are our top 10 reasons to stop being addicted to sex now:
1. People who are addicted to sex are more likely to cheat
No surprise here! When you are a sex addict, you will do anything for the next romp. Unfortunately for your spouse or partner, this might mean the next person you meet that is willing to give you what you want. This is not a stable way to live.
2. You lose your intimacy when you have a sex addiction
Sex stops becoming about “us” and becomes “me”. You are simply looking for the next fix like a drug addict. This is not a healthy habit for a long term relationship, and you will lose the connection that you have with your partner.
3. Your chances of contracting an STD increase greatly
When you are addicted to sex, you make questionable decisions about your potential partners. Even if you know that you are at risk to get an STD, the nature of sex addiction will tell you to go through with it anyways.
4. You m********e excessively
If you are masturbating excessively when you can’t have sex, this is a problem. Excessive masturbation would be multiple times per day or for hours at a time. It’s time to admit that there could be an issue here
5. You are turning to prostitution
This can go both ways. If you are paying for prostitutes or you have become a prostitute, these can never a good thing. Prostitutes have increased chances of carrying an STD and are more likely to be involved in violent crime. Kidnappings, assault, and murder are common in the community
6. Skipping work, family obligations, or school
If you are putting off your obligations to fuel your sex addiction, this is when you know you have an issue. Are you going out on your lunch break for a quickie? Skipping class “just this once” for a good time? Time to face the facts and realize the issue at hand.
7. You become depressed after having sex or masturbating
Sex addicts will feel shame and regret after having sex or masturbating. This is because they know that they are being selfish and not living up to their end of the bargain that a relationship is supposed to entail.
8. Regain your sense of purpose
Relationships are supposed to be good things for men and women. We support each other, we help each other, and we engage in sexual activity. As soon as you start looking at sex as a commodity, you run the risk of losing your purpose in the relationship.
9. Exposing body parts in public
Also known as exhibitionism, someone who does this or even wants to do this is obviously screaming for attention and there might be darker forces at work. More times than not, this means that there is a sex addiction that they are dealing with.
10. Help others
Many people do not realize that sex addiction is an actual thing. Yes, sex is a good thing, but when you start to become selfish about it and isolate others and yourself to get your fix, it becomes an addiction. Spread the word that being a sex addict is not something that you want to be.
Download Sex Addiction Calendar now for FREE and get sex help!
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- App Diggity, LLC
- 50.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © App Diggity, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- All Ad remove and unlock features $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.