By Driversiti, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A Mobile Revolution in Safety & Control Begins -
We made Sfara Guardian to create a Sphere of Safety™ that protects our loved ones, no matter where we go or how we get there. After years of development we've succeeded in creating what's likely the most sensitive safety solution available. We've done it to not only help during an emergency, but also to be there for you when things "just don't feel right". You can press a button or even tap your phone, and your Emergency Manager will know who you are, where you are, and what's happening. If things escalate we will speak for you even if you can't speak for yourself. We digitally transmit the information and work together with 911, using our technology and their resources, to get you the help you need as fast as possible.
Why We're Better: Three services in one app
Portable Crash Protection:
Up until recently, most solutions have been embedded into the vehicle. What this really means is that crash protection is for the car, not you. Sfara Guardian moves with you between cars, cabs, ride shares and carpools. It's Crash Protection in your Pocket.
• When Guardian detects an accident, a special data packet is sent to our emergency center. We will then call you to see if you need help. We'll manage the situation, staying on the line with you until help arrives.
Advanced Personal Safety:
Most solutions today require you to hold something (mace, stun gun, keys). Unfortunately, aggressors know to look for these and they will "clear your hands".
• Guardian allows you to set a Safety Checkpoint Timer that can only be dismissed via a PIN code. It can "proactively" be set before you start a run, walk to your car at night, meet new prospects, dating, or any other time where you would like a safety net. If the timer runs down before you enter your PIN, we'll call you to check on your safety.
• If you are presented with a "reactive" situation, such as an approaching aggressor, you can trigger an immediate response with a Triple Tap™ of the front or back of the phone… even while it's inside of your pocket.
Next-Gen Roadside Assistance:
With Traditional Roadside you need to know where you are and you'll always be left wondering where is my truck?
• Guardian eliminates the guessing. At the press of a button you will immediately speak to a live person who will have your precise location. After we dispatch assistance, we'll send a real-time map to your phone so you can see your service truck as it drives to your location, along with an ETA.
• With an Annual Subscription you'll get four service events every year (at no extra charge). Our month-to-month plan gives you access to our pre-negotiated rates for towing or service needs. See www.sfara.com/roadside for details.
• Yearly plan includes Portable Crash Detection, Advanced Personal Safety, and Next Gen Roadside Assistance with four events each year. $59.99/year
• Month-to-month plan provides Portable Crash Detection, Advanced Personal Safety, and access to Next Gen Roadside Assistance (with pre-negotiated event rates). $4.99/month
Payment for the subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, and will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Contact Us: CustomerSupport@sfara.com
Notes: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: Dec 04, 2017
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 166 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Driversiti, Inc.
- © Sfara, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sfara Guardian Monthly Plan$4.99
- Sfara Guardian Yearly Plan$59.99