SFVision for Salesforce
By SFVision Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SFVision radically simplifies “a-day-in-the-life” tasks of Sales pros using Salesforce.com by leveraging the visual richness & gesture interface of the iPad and iPad mini. It eases working with accounts, opportunities, contacts, & events to significantly increase visibility, productivity & account control.
- SFVconsole puts critical sales data up front in your opportunity pipeline
- Use “Drag and Drop” to setup or fix Contacts “Reports To” alignment
- Visual Interface provides for quick and easy management of Roles, Stages, & Sentiments
Harness these10 game changing capabilities:
1. Puts all key sales data up front in the SFVision Console including: your opportunity pipeline, calendar, and Chatter feed
2. Interactively manage the pipeline to see opportunities by stage & close date
3. Use the console to easily modify opportunity stages
4. Chatter Everywhere eases commenting on any activities or just share your current status
5. Use “Drag and Drop” on the OrgView to setup or fix “Reports To” alignment
6. Create a new contacts or leads in Salesforce with a simple touch
7. Pull contact's information in from or out to your iPad Address book
8. Load leads or Contacts using vCards in email or QR codes on business card using the iPad camera
9. Copy your Salesforce events to your iPad iCal
10. Manage contacts in the SFVision OrgView, with strategic indicators for contact roles, sentiments & decision making abilities
Supports all Salesforce Editions from Group Edition up. You must have a Salesforce account.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information http://www.youtube.com/sfvisiontech
What's New in Version 2.2.2
- Made the Opportunity pipeline work better for non-standard Salesforce configurations
Doesn't even work.
Keeps crashing. Doesn't even authenticate my account and then it crashes. I want my money back.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 26, 2013
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: SFVision Technologies, Inc.
- © SFVision Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.