Get quick and easy access to arrival time and routes of public buses in Singapore on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
● Get estimated bus arrival time for the next and subsequent bus
● Display information about bus capacity, including availability of seats and standing space.
● Display estimated bus location on the route and map.
● Find buses at your nearest bus stops
● Save frequently used bus services
● Search and browse bus service information by road names, stop names, bus stop ID and service number.
SG Buses utilizes bus arrival time data from Land Transport Authority of Singapore, LTA, and bus route map data from Singapore Bus Route Explorer (https://busrouter.sg)
Changed back to the old app icon after Hari Raya Promotion
Ratings and Reviews
So it’s been 2 years since the top review was posted saying that the app only displays timings at which the bus should arrive and the problem is still here to stay
The GPS is very inaccurate. And when it says a bus is arriving, you still have to wait another minute for the bus to arrive.
Would be a lot more useful if it showed live data
This app makes you believe it shows real live data from buses' GPS but more often than not it just reverts to showing the time buses *should* arrive based on the timetable.
Many buses don't appear to be able to follow the timetable and some skip a service all together -- so I find this app of very little use when it tells me there "should be a bus arriving" but in reality none actually does and you're left wondering whether a bus will in fact come or you'd be better off submitting that Uber request.
Would be great to actually sync up live bus data for all routes or at least show a notification when that hasn't happened.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.