By SG NextBus Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SG NextBus is an iPhone/iPod Touch application that lists estimated arrival time of public buses in Singapore. Arrival time is supported for all SBS and SMRT buses.
To use the application, users can add buses to different panels in the following methods:
1) Add a bus stop number e.g. 41149, to add all buses available at the bus stop
2) Add a bus stop number and a bus number (or more than one buses by separating the bus numbers with commas)
3) Add a bus from a bus stop nearby from the Nearby panel
4) Add a bus stop from SG Buses
Other features in the application
1) Display distance of bus stop from user if location is enabled
2) Display bus stop in Map if coordinate of bus stop is available.
3) Widget to show bus arrival time
What's New in Version 3.1.1
• Widget uses less space
• Fixed: iCloud sync problem
• Fixed: UI alignment issues in iPhone 6
Has potential, but needs polishing
The author has done a nice job in designing a clean UI. But it's so clean and spare, that a user may be a little lost on exactly how to use the app. It could be made a bit more intuitive. The most problematic aspect of the current version is that it is buggy to add new panels, and it does not appear you could remove a panel once created. These are issues that a thoughtful developer could spot and fix in testing. As I said, the app has potential, I want to love it, but not with the bugs.
Best Sg bus app for iOS8
I've been using this daily for several years and it's now even better with iOS8-optimized widget and more.
Fix the swipe problem
There is a message box in the middle of the screen saying "swipe" for the last 3 updates!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 08, 2014
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SG NextBus Pte. Ltd.
- © Hon Cheng Muh
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Advertisements in iPhone$0.99