Follow Shaan through his Official App smarturl.it/Shaan. Download the free Shaan app now!
Stay connected to Shaan on his official app.
Do fun things:
- Check out the in-app social feed for live updates and videos.
- Boost your comments with Superstars, become a Top 3 Fan, and be seen by Shaan.
- Join exciting contests for a chance to win amazing prizes like meeting Shaan, event tickets, and more…
- Watch cool videos.
- Follow Shaan on social media.
- Listen to the FREE built-in playlist and add more songs from your personal library, Spotify.
Download the Shaan app now and #BeSeen!
Shantanu Mukherjee aka Shaan is one of the most popular singers in bollywood. Playback singer Shaan has an elongated list of hit numbers associated to his name. He has effortlessly donned the roles of a playback singer, music director, lyricist and a television show host. He was also seen in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 6. He was seen judging "The Voice India Kids" and currently is seen judging "The Voice India Season 2" on &Tv.
Shaan was born on 30 September 1972 as Shantanu Mukherjee. He was brought up into a musical family. His grandfather was the lyricist Jahar Mukherjee, his father was the late music director Manas Mukherjee, and his sister is the singer Sagarika. He lost his father when he was 13, after which his mother found work as a singer and took care of the whole family. Shaan is seen judging "The Voice India" Season 2 which airs on &Tv. He is seen alongwith Salim Merchant, Neeti Mohan and Benny Dayal.
Shaan is a renowned playback singer and successful television host who has came out with several successful albums. Starting his career with ad jingles, he continued with remixes and cover versions.
His first break-through came from 'Naujawan' which was an album in collaboration with sister Sagarika. Albums like Tanha Dil and Aksar were a rage at one point of time. In the 1989 movie Parinda, Shaan sang a single line in the song, "Kitni Hai Pyari Pyari Dosti Hamari". Shaan has been a perfect showcase of versatility.
Some of the popular songs, sung by Shaan include, "Musu Musu" and "Wo Pehli Baar" from Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi, "Woh Ladki Hai Kahan" from Dil Chahta Hai ; "O Humdum Suniyo Re" from Saathiya ; "Dus Bahane" from Dus ' "Ladki Kyun" from Hum Tum ; "Main Hoon Don" from Don - The Chase Begins Again and "Chand Sifarish" from the movie Fanaa, Om Shanti Om, Partner, Welcome , Saawariya, Jab We Met, 3 Idiots, Taare Zameen Par etc
‧ Portrait / landscape image support on Feed.
‧ Minor bug fixes.
- Santanu Mukherji
- 50.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Shaan
- In-App Purchases
- 100 (100+0 free) $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.