By Shake Shack
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience Shake Shack in a whole new way. The Shack App is a mobile ordering app is available at select Shacks. You can now order Shake Shack via your mobile phone, when you want it. You don’t have to wait in line to place your order, and your order will be ready at or near the time you select. The app was created so that your food is freshly prepared. We’ll let you know as soon as your order is ready…just look out for the text!
The Shack App features all of the mobile ordering essentials. Shake Shack mobile orders accommodate up to 4 items per category (ex: max 4 burgers, 4 hot dogs). This order cap allows our Shack to serve as many people as possible.
- Order ahead and select any available time to schedule your order pickup. Your order will be made fresh-to- order, and we’ll text you as soon as it’s ready.
- Find Shacks via a location finder.
- Pick from your favorite orders.
- Keep track of food allergies and access nutritional information.
- See the latest Shake Shack events and promos.
- Connect to all Shake Shack social media channels in one place.
- View the live Shack Cam at the O.G. Shack in New York City’s Madison Square Park.
We love feedback. It only makes us better and we want to hear about it! Have an FAQ? Head to About Us in the top left corner menu on the app. Scroll down until you see FAQ.
Still need an answer or need help with something more? Head here
https://www.shakeshack.com/contact/. If email is easier, then drop us a line at email@example.com with all the needed details including your name, contact info and order number so that we can follow up with you.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
Nothing new here...just routine bug fixes and performance enhancements.
A great start!
First of all, let me say this is a welcome addition. More than once our family of 5 have used a competitor that has an app over our preferred Shake Shack because of the convenience of their app.
This app seemed buggy and slow. It crashed on my iPhone 6 Plus twice. It did not locate my local Shake Shack (New Haven) while I was siting inside it. Also I am missing the option to have the burger cooked "well done" or at least a note to indicate I wanted some detail not specifically covered by the app.
We look forward to future developments and using this app to place our orders.