Shade 3D for Unity
By Shade3d Co.,Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Shade 3D for Unity
Import, Model and Animate 3D Models for Game Development
Create models, import existing models, adapt them for games and then export them as animated FBX models for Unity 3D or other game creation tools.
Shade 3D for Unity is the missing link for creating compelling games for use in your Unity 3D game development. Use the most advanced tools from the Shade 3D tool set for your game projects, for free! Shade 3D for Unity is the most powerful 3D modeling and animation development tool that integrates directly with Unity 3D!
* Create new game ready models with advanced tools for precision curved surface and polygon mesh editing
* Powerful, customizable workspaces for modeling, animation, scene layout and working with UV maps and skins, browsing models in a hierarchy
* Make existing models game ready, flip normals, control polygon count, improve positioning then export to your Unity 3D project or as Asset Store ready content
* Leverage advanced motion creation tools to turn your static models into fully animated characters
* Completely scriptable environment lets you create your own custom content creation scripts for your game projects
* SketchUp file format can be import through the 32-bit version.
Shade 3D for Unity is a part of the Shade 3D family of professional 3D products (based on Shade 13), so you can make use of existing Shade content and tutorials. It is available in English language only.
What's New in Version 13.2.7
- OS X 10.9 compatibility issue fixed.
Powerful Modeling & Animation. Python Scripting. Integration with Unity 3D & Shade 3D Mobile App
I have a 21.5-inch iMac, Late 2012, 3.1 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 512 MB, 1 TB Fusion Drive, running 10.10 (Shade 3D runs great with my config)
I’m a budding developer and while I mostly work in 2D/2.5D I’m beginning to love this tool. Easily generate structures from simple shapes to complex bones and joints. Animate model motion, particle physics, and camera sweeps. Use plug-ins to import and export FBX, SKP, VRML, 3DS*, LWO*, BVH*, IGES*, DXF* (pro only=*). Open poses (from Poser). Run built-in and own scripts. Highly customizable UI. Tutorials and documentation galore. The mobile app counterpart can display manipulatable 3D models and airplay to tv for use in development team meetings and presentations. Grab pro if you’re wanting extra formats and the ability to 3D print models! A+