** New story chapter! **
** No Ads! **
** No energy! **
The best fighting series on mobile has returned and become even more SPECIAL - Shadow Fight 2 Special Edition!!
Now it's your turn to meet Titan in person and put an end to his terror. Walk through the Gates of Shadows into the dangerous world full of memorable fights and brave heroes. These lands are waiting for a risky adventurer to appear and save them from the oppression of a sinister invader from another dimension! Discover a thrilling mix of two world's most popular game genres - Fighting & RPG. Gather a huge arsenal of lethal weapons, combine your gear and upgrade dozens of skills and moves!
- No Ads!
- No energy restoring. Jump into the fray anytime and anywhere you want!
- Unveil a truth behind Sensei's past in a whole new story chapter!
- Complete the story mode without grinding!
- Equip yourself with a huge amount of weapons and armor. Get a lot of gems through battles and make your arsenal even more larger!
- Travel across 7 distinct provinces and force to terrify Titan himself!
- Simple controls is designed for touch screen usage. Shadow Fight 2 is easy to play but hard to master!
- Astonishing animations and unique design!
You must have an internet connection for a verification check (only for the first launch).
- application optimization
Ratings and Reviews
Game is great, Titan is way too hard though 😕
I progressed through the entire storyline and campaign very smoothly and efficiently. The game felt very satisfying, up until I got to the final boss, Titan. I would really like to give this game a 5 Star and above review because this game truly feels premium, but I simply can’t do that when the final boss is overpowered. All of my gear is at level 52, and in my opinion one of the most powerful weapons in the game, Butchers Knives, are upgraded as well, but they tend to do barely any damage to Titan on a successful hit. I have earned all the armor purchased with gems in an attempt to make the fight with Titan somewhat reasonable since they have enchantments, but I always end up losing in the end due to the insane amount of health he has, the large amounts of damage he deals, his regenerating shield, and most annoyingly, his life steal enchantment on his sword which will give him all of his health back when he has practically none if he lands a successful hit on you. I am left with an unsatisfactory taste in my mouth after not being able to defeat him because he is quite literally unbeatable without extreme luck. Fix the Titan fight, and change it from impossible to at least semi-beatable difficulty, and I will certainly give this game a 5 Star review. Worth every cent, but please fix Titan so I can complete this game and become a champion! 🙂
Needs an update
Overall, this is an awesome game. The content and the overall playability are some of the best I’ve seen in an iPhone game in a long time. However, I have this version and the free version, and it seems like the free version is more refined. There are many fonts in the Special Edition that are just simple generic fonts, where the free version looks nicer. The Special Edition is also still a little glitchy compared to the free version. I was also very disappointed when I found out there was no ascension mode, raids, or enchantments. These features that are included in the other version give the game things to do even after you complete the main storyline, and should definitely be included in this version. This version actually costs money, but I feel cheated because I actually lost quite a few really good features. Another difference between the versions that I thought was interesting is that they changed things about the gameplay. In this version, there is no wait time for upgrades, and magic and long-range weapons can be blocked. I thought these were kind of odd things to change, but aren’t really good or bad I guess.
Actually feels like a premium game
Sometimes games where you pay don't actually offer you something just for buying it- which is fine, but when it plays like a free game and there really is no difference except for an exclusive skin or something it gets irritating. This is a great follow up. The whole gameplay is still shadowfight 2, but with more. First of all, you have no energy. This allows you to actually play, instead of waiting. Additionally, gems are much easier to obtain. You are pretty much guaranteed around 8 gems every survival run, and that's only because I usually don't finish the entire run. Because there is no longer an energy restriction, now you can just power through many survival games and upgrade your gear much quicker than before, where you had to sit around and come back later. Also, the new events are actually good, unlike other games where they are basically pointless.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Nekki Limited
- 368.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Nekki
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $2.99
- Casket of Gems $9.99
- Pile of Coins $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.