Shadow Fight 2
By Nekki Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Epic battles in the Underworld are waiting! Unite with friends and fight!
The sequel to the famous Facebook smash hit with 40 million users!
From the creators of Vector: Shadow Fight 2 is a nail-biting mix of RPG and classical Fighting. This game lets you equip your character with countless lethal weapons and rare armor sets, and features dozens of lifelike-animated Martial Arts techniques! Crush your enemies, humiliate demon bosses, and be the one to close the Gate of Shadows. Do you have what it takes to kick, punch, jump, and slash your way to victory? There’s only one way to find out...
- Plunge into epic combat sequences, rendered in astonishingly lifelike detail by an all-new animation system.
- Devastate your enemies with delightfully intuitive controls, thanks to an all-new fighting interface designed especially for touchscreens.
- Journey through six different worlds full of menacing demons in this action-packed, adrenaline-fueled combat RPG with an immersive, intriguing storyline.
- Customize your fighter with epic swords, nunchacku, armor suits, magical powers, and more.
Shadow Fight 2. May the battle begin!
What's New in Version 1.9.28
- Boss battles can be really tough sometimes... Teamwork can do the job!
- The long-expected opportunity to join a clan or to create your own. Invite your friends!
- Gathering clan raids
- Clan enter requirements settings
- Clan chat for communication and raid invites
- Ranks: provide different rights for your clan members
- Colorful clan logos and clan descriptions
- Search for a suitable clan or use a list of recommended ones
- Korean language supported in chat
- Bug fixes
Good fighting style, but lacks some features
Overall, I think this is a game that people should get. It has a great way to fight with your opponent and the different fighting styles are fun to master. My problem is with the grinding. To level up and get enough gold you have to grind survival mode a ton, or buy gems. This kind of ruins the fun of the game, and makes it a pay to win game. I also think it needs to have more modes in the regular world and for the underworld missions to give you more gems or items relevant to the overworld. In my opinion it also needs to have more than one weapon per level, because
in the end using coins to upgrade your current weapon becomes too costly in comparison, and you can't even upgrade weapons you buy with gems without gems.
Tap joy is super flawed and doesn't even work with the app. I understand you guys need money but a lot of your stuff is overpriced and you provide very little opportunities to earn gems. You can only get them by completing challenges and watching videos (for which you only get 1 gem per video 😑). They add up once you complete the game, but there are so many cool weapons that can't be used or upgraded of how scarce gems are. It makes this game a pay to win game, which takes away a lot of skill based fun. I'd just say add a game mode where you can fight for gems but make it really hard. This game deserves so much respect because it's very fun and lengthy. Other than gems, I don't see anymore problems with the game. Just HURRY UP WITH SHADOW FIGHT 3! YALL SAID IT WOULD BE HERE FALL OF LAST YEAR!!
good animation but wayyy too many problems
this game has excellent animation but the energy is extremely dumb. it's pointless. the garbage is junk, as sometimes i do a backwards somersault but it'll make me to a front flip. also, when the enemy is very close to dying, they start using magic then i fall down, then they keep throwing ranged weapons and i can't get up then i die. then, when i'm fighting and i've won the first round, lost the second, and on the third, the enemy gets IMPOSSIBLE to beat and use cheap shots and i am helpless.
finally, the level difficulty is crap. i've fought normals harder then impossible (challenges), easiest as hard as insane (challenges), impossible as hard as hard (tournament), and insane easier than easy (tournament). (also this is kinda unrelated to the crap difficulty but on survival i can get up to level 6 then die but sometimes i'll die in the first 2 rounds because of cheap shots and overpowered enemies.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 02, 2017
- Version: 1.9.28
- Size: 141 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MOBILNYE IGRY OOO
- © Nekki
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$2.99
- Casket of Gems$9.99
- Pile of Coins$0.99
- Starter Pack$0.99
- Bag of Coins$4.99
- Bag of Gems$19.99
- Starter Pack$0.99
- Chest of Coins$19.99
- Chest of Gems$49.99
- Pile of Gems _s$2.99