An epic Fighting/RPG series returns! Master the shadows and challenge your foes!
The world of shadows stands at the edge of a great war. The incomprehensible force, that came out of the Gates of Shadows many years ago, is now an ordinary source of power. The Shadow energy is everywhere nowadays, it's a tool and a weapon. But not everyone finds this state of affairs a good thing.
There’s the Legion, a mighty military tribe who has its primary purpose the elimination of hazardous energy. There are people of the Dynasty, who want to limit and control the energy. And there are the mysterious Heralds who learned to use it for the benefit of their own people. Three different ways of living and fighting. Their fighting will determine the world's fate for many years to come. Which side you’re on?
- Modern 3D-graphics, realistic physics and animation.
- The opportunity to combine 3 different fighting styles into your own unique way of playing.
- A huge collection of different weapons and equipment.
- A huge amount of special shadow abilities, perks and upgrades.
- A big world map to travel across that is full of spectacular places and stories.
- An immersive main storyline and a countless amount of side quest.
- Regular thematic in-game events with unique awards.
- A duel mode. Defy other players characters (controlled by AI) and take a place at the TOP-100 leaderboard among the best players across your country or region.
If you like the Shadow Fight series, join us on different social media platforms! Fresh news, announcements, competitions and much more!
- Controls problem at the round start
- Errors preventing game from loading
- Item cards attributes not showing
Ratings and Reviews
Good to a Point
This was a pretty fun game. For F2P, you will have a great time till you hit the wall of a future update. At this point, the chests won’t matter because the items won’t actually level up as the cards’ upgrade line only moves a 1/10 of a millimeter. You should have some legendary items at this time or be able to bring them out in the card shop (not the pack part). This is good, however, you still can’t reach the highest dan here because, like I said earlier, the cards won’t upgrade (especially the legendary obviously). The last thing built into the game to help this our shadow points which can also upgrade cards. I estimate at this update roadblock, you should have around 2500 of them saved up. This is basically good enough to upgrade your three legendaries to a level with almost enough power to get to the last dan. Unfortunately, the legendary weapon I chose to do this on from the second fraction doesn’t stand a chance against other weapons. Since I’m out of shadow points, there is no way for me to get to this last dan realistically. In other words, I would have to buy like a 1,000 packs in the store to get enough shadow points to upgrade another weapon. Since this is not possible without spending loads of real money, there is no point for me to continue playing this game.
I would still recommend this game if you’re looking for something to play, but, be warned, it will only last you a month or so.
Really Good Hardcore Game
Ok so I am just going to get to the point. This game is really good as long as you aren’t really into video games or aren’t really dedicated. I am almost at the end of the game and it is constantly being upgraded and expanded so I have more and more to play. This game is requires more skill rather than what weapons you have so here’s a tip: chose the weapon you are most successful with. Anyway, this game has smooth colorful 3D graphics and realistic physics. BE WARNED: THIS GAME CAN MAKE YOU RAGE AS YOU GET STUCK ON AN IMPOSSIBLE CATEGORY LEVEL AND HAVE TO GRIND THE MINI QUESTS FOR BETTER LOOT. However, if you are good with your weapon you can defeat an opponent labeled impossible. Some say this game is only good to the point where you are almost maxed out and it is impossible to upgrade, here’s what I say; if you just stick with it and play to your heart’s content you will excel that the game. The storyline is easy to understand and reallly in-depth so kudos to you Nikki Limited for making a great campaign. Also, the variety of weapons and armor is amazing and the creator clearly but a lot of time and effort into this game. Overall I would say this is a good game for people who love RPGS and Duel Combat style games and for people who are dedicated and willing to persevere through challenging levels and challenges. The game keeps a good plot and the mechanics are easy and the graphics are beautiful. Well done Nikki Limited!
The game is good but the chapter 4 bosses are way to op
Look, this game is really amazing. Like the graphics are so good for an iPhone and just blows most games out the way. The fighting techniques and moves are really awesome too. But here is where the game gets its cons. Yeah the weapons are pretty cool but at the same time some won’t do you justice because if you really play the game and understand it your weapons really depend on range. (for example, if I had a spear and the other guy had a sword I would destroy because I could cheese the whole game by keeping him away from me buh yet still hitting him which also causes a lot of damage.) Also sometimes the game depends on speed of weapons. Like some time you would press the button but don’t hit 4 secs later. That’s a really late reaction time but for lighter weapons they hit right away so I believe the weapons need to be fixed. Also chapter 4 is a little to op because when you verse some of the shadow fighters all they need to do is hit you once or three times and you are already dead while you do not have any armor or good weapons to go against that fighter. It’s like a lose lose situation that is impossible to win. Plus when you receive upgrades it only upgrades that bad stuff in your inventory why don’t the game upgrade the good stuff it doesn’t make any sense. But really just the attacks on chapter 4 character are way to strong and impossible to beat for people who does not have really good stuff in their inventory.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Nekki Limited
- 1.6 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Nekki
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of Gems $9.99
- Handful of Gems $2.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.