New Location based free to play action RPG with the technology of Augmented Reality. Fight for our Reality. Use magic, equipment, spells and potions to defeat evil creatures from the Shadows.
Shadow Side is a free to play Action Role Playing game with technology of Augmented Reality and Geolocation.
Centuries ago an Ancient Evil ruled the world. It fed on humans emotions, reinforcing their anger and jealousy, weakening their kindness and generosity. People suffered for years until the mighty warlock created the spell which locked all the monsters into the Shadows.
The Darkness gathers, something is coming! Be ready to face hungry and powerful creatures, who waited so long for the perfect time to show up again.
- FIGHT dozens of different creatures: pass through harpies, try to avoid gazers' lightenings, dodge weepers’ fire and defeat bats, gargoyles and other monsters!
- USE MAGIC! Search for scrolls to learn up to 300 new spells and potions.
- GET REWARDS: Clean up the location from monsters and use achieved points to increase your Mana, Health or Skills level.
- EVOLVE! Start as Associate and evolve to Conjurer, Warlock, Wizard or even Arch-Mage.
- UPGRADE: Genius? Troll skin? Maybe The potion master? Choose the most appropriate skill for you. Deal multiply hits and evade enemy attacks.
- LISTEN carefully to the mystic mentor, who'll teach you everything you need to know
Conquer enemies and fight in this action RPG for the future of the world.
Changes in plane detection (Tutorial)
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
First AR game that is fun to play
Usually I am not writing reviews, but that time I was really amazed on how far the technology advanced. Please keep developing!
As a con I might say that my iPhone gets hot when playing extensively.
- Vesta Soft LLC
- 240.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Vestasoft LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.