By MADFINGER Games, a.s.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The best looking multiplayer sci-fi shooter for mobile devices.
„Shadowgun: DeadZone is one of the sharpest-looking shooters we've seen.“ – SlideToPlay
„They’ve made what could be the best multiplayer shooting experience on a mobile device.“ – TouchGen
„If you want evidence that mobile games are turning into their console and PC cousins, then look no further than Shadowgun: Dead Zone.“ – Pocketgamer.co.uk
Thanks to the continued support of our talented fans in cooperation with developers Shadowgun: DeadZone now has a common platform from where all sides can cooperate in improving the game. The gaming community now has the fantastic opportunity to influence its favorite game title.
Prove your courage and challenge your friends.
Experience heroic multiplayer battles that have never been seen on mobile device before.
Enjoy console quality multiplayer game with awesome graphics on your phone and tablet.
* Experience intense tactical multiplayer combat with up to 12 players connected online.
* Choose from two popular game modes – Deadmatch and Zone Control, various maps and from 10 playable characters
* As a character's ranking increases, new elements will be unlocked and available during gameplay
* New control elements such as sprint and roll have been implemented into gameplay
* A wide ranging arsenal offers Assault Rifles, Machine guns, Plasma Rifles, Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, Rocket Launcher and many more, all of which are upgradable
* Various items including Medi Kit, Ammo Kit, Flash Grenades, EMP Grenades, Frag Grenades, Sentry Guns and Mines
* Talk to your friends in real time! Enjoy entirely new service – multiplayer voice chat
SHADOWGUN: DeadZone is available on devices with at least 512 MB RAM
What's New in Version 2.8.1
We have fixed the problem in the new Gemini map - your game won't crash anymore in this amazing map.
Update to the most recent version to enjoy the latest and greatest SHADOWGUN: DeadZone.
Love SHADOWGUN: DeadZone? Rate us! Your feedback keeps the game running.
Have a question? Visit madfingergames.com/support
Why i QUIT SG: Deadzone......
Ive played this game since its inception and have payed the devs hundreds of dollars. I quit this game because the devs changed the game to where newbies have the same power guns as veterans do. You used to have to earn more powerful weapons thru experience and your ranking meant you played against people with a similar ranking. Now you have players ranked 1-15 playing against players ranked 60 and above and the lower ranked players actually win. Madfinger changed the weapons power and screwed with the integrity of the game all to try and squeeze more money. Theyve cheated the loyal veterans. Im deleting this game and have found a much better game: Golf clash. Check out Golf Clash. Its much more fun then this has been game even when it used to be good.
Great way to kill time
Games are now starting to move to the energy bar system where you only get to play in limited amounts before you have to wait until you replenish your health. This game is staying true to the fact that a company can make money without the bar. I and both of my sons play this game online together. Thank you mad finger for not falling into the same money grabbing trap. The update gave the game full mfi support and I use the steel series nimbus controller
Overall this game is extremely fun. Ive been playing this game for a few years and have always loved it. However a customizable HUD with button mapping and customizable size is long overdue. All these newer games are able to be played with 3 or 4 fingers and Id love to be able to play like that on here. Please implement it. Thank you devs and keep up the great work. :)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 31, 2017
- Version: 2.8.1
- Size: 362 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- © MADFINGER Games, a.s.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Chunk of Gold (700)$0.99
- Medium Chunk of Gold (2,400)$2.99
- Big Chunk of Gold (4,500)$4.99
- Huge Chunk of Gold (10,000) $9.99
- Small Pile of Gold (21,000)$19.99
- Medium Pile of Gold (55,000)$49.99
- Big Pile of Gold (115,000)$99.99