By MADFINGER Games, a.s.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The New Era of multiplayer has arrived...
Show them what you’re made of in your quest to become the most-wanted bounty hunter in all the galaxy. With your friends at your side, experience larger than life multiplayer battle!
SHADOWGUN: DeadZone 2.0 Update - Get it Now!
„Shadowgun: DeadZone is one of the sharpest-looking shooters we've seen.“ – SlideToPlay
„They’ve made what could be the best multiplayer shooting experience on a mobile device.“ – TouchGen
„If you want evidence that mobile games are turning into their console and PC cousins, then look no further than Shadowgun: Dead Zone.“ – Pocketgamer.co.uk
Experience heroic multiplayer battles that have never been seen on mobile device before.
Enjoy console quality multiplayer game with awesome graphics on your phone and tablet.
• Completely new intense tactical multiplayer combat in the new version 2.0
• Invite your friends to join your team and challenge up to 12 players connected online
• Multilanguage localization ( English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
• Choose from two popular game modes – Deathmatch and Zone Control, various maps and from 10 playable characters
• A wide ranging arsenal of 21 weapons all of which are upgradable
• Items – MediKit, Ammo Kit, FlashBang, EMP Grenade, Frag Grenade, Sentry Guns and Mines
• Enjoy a cool feature: BOOSTERS (Speed, Armor, Damage, Accuracy, Invisibility)
• Talk to your friends in real time! Enjoy entirely new service – multiplayer voice chat – exclusively developed and provided by Ericsson.
• Optimized for iPhone/iPad Retina Display
iPod 4G and iPad1 are not supported !!!!
SHADOWGUN: DeadZone 2.0 is available on iOS devices with at least 512 MB RAM (including iPod Touch 5. gen, iPad 2 and iPhone 4)
What's New in Version 2.2.2
+ Rockets and Frag Grenades are flying through nearby friends (fixes accidental suicide)
+ Fixed the occasional 'stand up' after death
+ Improved item placement (you'll notice it especially near flags)
+ Fixed occasional never-ending respawn countdown
Very good, but flaws need improvement.
This game is very interesting, fun and addictive. The layout is creative and playing with friends can feature never-ending fun. I especially like how you can choose where to spawn and hide in some places. But there are flaws as well. Firstly, sometimes when you log out and login back, the controls are horribly messed up. For example, when I play sometimes, I see that the shooting button is much smaller than I set it, and that the inverted look has been turned on without me doing it. Also, sometimes I play with my siblings. We log in successfully, but still see each other as offline. This is not an issue with the internet as we can play online just fine, but sometimes we have to restart the game to see each other as online. Fix these issues and you'll get five stars.
Great for your Call of Duty on the go.
One of my favorite iOS games. It's plays very well, and doesn't take too long to get used too. The best part is you really don't have to spend ANY real money to play, progress, and have fun. It's a bit of a grind to get the good stuff, but all you have to do is play enough rounds which is what you naturally do by playing the game. You'll probably need to pay to get the tier three weapons but you can win without them. (Beware once you get to level 20, they bump you up a class to only those level 20 and over. I was winning fairly consistently until i crossed that threshold. So now i'm lumped in with everyone that paid to get ahead. But it'll take you like 9 hours to get to that point.)
It's like Gears of War on the GO!
You guys seem to be confusing the difference between an FPS and a TPS. Get them right!
SHADOWGUN is a Third Person Shooter, and hell, it's one of the BEST third person shooters I've ever played in my entire life on a mobile device. The graphics are stunning, and the controls feel great, not only that but I'm very good at the game, it almost looks and plays like Gears of War for the Xbox, and I loved Gears of War. I usually play with my older brother, we both haven't experienced any bugs, but we have encountered sever lag a few times that the game kicked either me or my brother out. The only thing SHADOWGUN needs are private lobbies, for 1V1, or just fun play with a group of friends, and voice chat. Then you'll get the other missing star from me ;)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 04, 2013
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 176 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- © MADFINGER Games, a.s.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Chunk of Gold (700)$0.99
- Medium Chunk of Gold (2,400)$2.99
- Big Chunk of Gold (4,500)$4.99
- Huge Chunk of Gold (10,000) $9.99
- Small Pile of Gold (21,000)$19.99
- Medium Pile of Gold (55,000)$49.99
- Big Pile of Gold (115,000)$99.99