By MADFINGER Games, a.s.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The award-winning multiplayer shooter now available on your Mac computer!
Show them what you’re made of in your quest to become the most-wanted bounty hunter in all the galaxy. With your friends at your side, experience larger than life multiplayer battle!
„Shadowgun: DeadZone is one of the sharpest-looking shooters we've seen.“ – SlideToPlay
* Experience intense tactical multiplayer combat
* Invite your friends to join your team and challenge up to 12 players connected online
* Choose from two popular game modes – Deathmatch and Zone Control, various maps and from 10 playable characters
* As a character's ranking increases, new elements will be unlocked and available during gameplay
* New control elements such as sprint and roll have been implemented into gameplay
* A wide ranging arsenal of 21 weapons all of which are upgradable
* Items – MediKit, Ammo Kit, FlashBang, EMP Grenade, Frag Grenade, Sentry Guns and Mines
* Enjoy a cool feature: BOOSTERS (Speed, Armor, Damage, Accuracy, Invisibility)
* Multi-language localization (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
Please note that there are Internet restrictions applied in China and some services are completely unavailable, so you may encounter connectivity issues in this region.
What's New in Version 2.2.2
+ Rockets and Frag Grenades are flying through nearby friends (fixes accidental suicide)
+ Fixed the ocassional 'stand up' after death
+ Improved item placement (you'll notice it especially near flags)
+ Fixed occasional never-ending respawn countdown
This game used to be fun, I liked playing it but recently there has been a crazy amount of people using cheats to make their gun fire ridiculously fast and make their character run so fast there’s no way to even shoot him! There is another thing that has been happening a lot, your character will fall as if someone knocked you down when there is no opponent nearby. It keeps happening until you die and then it says uptop someone killed you. What’s the point in playing when there are people like this that just have to ruin it? Everything works great for me, just these cheaters are really annoying. Ive tried playing all the regions and they are simply everywhere.
I do not know how this can be fixed but it sure would be nice to be able to play they game again. I hope something can be done about it. Another thing is when my character is about to spawn and the opponents are nearby, they can shoot and kill me but no matter how many times I press the fire button I cannot do anything. If anything, I shouldn’t be able to be killed while I am spawning, I don’t know if this is more cheating or a bad game design but that is something i would also change...
Get rid of the name banners!
A decent game that could be better. In fairness, they have made some fixes, including getting rid of the awful problem where the view would suddenly go upside down. But other issues are neglected. The biggest negative is the display of player names in Zone Control, which often wipes out target visibility. It really detracts from play in what is a shooting game. Just replace it, or at least provide the option to replace it, with a less intrusive friend/foe identifier. Other less serious issues include sighting problems. For example, the sight-line shows a clear view to a target, but when you fire your shots hit a wall or pillar that is outside the sight area. With grenades and rocket launchers, this flaw results in suicides even though your aim shows no obstruction. Another vexing problem is the inability to turn more than 90 degrees from a crouch. If you are behind a barrier, you can't fuly turn to fire at targets which should be easy kills. Instead you are the easy kill. It would also be nice if there was a way to select only complete games. It can become annoying when it tries repeatedly to insert you into games in progress.
Great Game…when the servers are working.
I like the simple game play. I like playing zone control (Similiar to capture the flag) with my friends, rather then the deathmatch games though.
However, the game has issues when the servers are full the game has disconnecting issues or not being able to play becasue the game will say ‘unable to connect to matchmaking server’. I am running the latest update to this game.
I don’t like not being able to play when I pay for a timed priemum account and its based on hours and I can’t play for becasue of server issues for 12 hours like today. Its problem becasue wheather or not you play or can play the timer is still going.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 06, 2013
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 237 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- © MADFINGER Games, a.s.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- Medium Chunk of Gold (2,400)$2.99
- Small Chunk of Gold (700)$0.99
- Big Chunk of Gold (4,500)$4.99
- Huge Chunk of Gold (10,000)$9.99
- Small Pile of Gold (21,000)$19.99
- Medium Pile of Gold (55,000)$49.99
- Big Pile of Gold (115,000)$99.99