"One of my favorite games this year" - IGN
Shadowverse is a AAA multiplayer turn-based card game with a fun–loving community of over 1 million daily players!
- BATTLE real–time opponents from around the world, or enjoy the fully voiced story mode
- STRATEGIZE with innovative mechanics that guarantee epic battles
- MASTER eight character classes each with unique paradigms and killer cards
- SUMMON 1500+ cards, each lavishly illustrated with jaw–dropping fantasy art
Install now for TONS of free gifts!
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Poorly balanced Hearthstone ripoff
I really want to love this game. It shows a lot of promise. Developers clearly have no idea how to balance it correctly though. They constantly print insane cards with 3-5 effects and then act shocked when those cards warp the meta and dominate everything. They then drag their feet on nerfing said cards. Just not very fun in its current form as you either have to play the same cancer deck as everyone else or lose. Also, new players will get matched against people with crazy expensive meta decks. So prepare to get your face smashed in.
Let’s not even get into their greed by printing so many legendaries and now adding mini expansions on top of that.
Solid made game.
I say this as an actual customer and not for promotion, endorsement or any fake review put out by the company, but this game is very well made and thought out. From the amount of programming, card mechanics, animations, to just having to come up with new ideas constantly. I do understand though that there are a few odd and occasional issues that most likely have already been stated by other reviewers but I must say for being a free game (with in app purchases) it really provides a plethora of entertainment and fun. I would almost say it shouldn’t be free for how much work and time that it must take to constantly come up with new ideas for the game but good fun shouldn’t have a huge price tag.
So if you’re thinking about downloading the game I would highly recommend you do so if you have the time and patience. I most often times don’t leave comments on apps and games I tryout but I feel that this one truly deserved it.
Good job developers and shadowverse team!
Bring rage of Bahamut back!
I only downloaded this game for one reason...I was a huge rage of bahamut fan owned most the cards, dropped hundreds of dollars into that game...to only see cards once owned pop up in a different game because you abandoned everyone who played...to that I say F**k you
- Cygames, Inc.
- 2 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Cygames, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 50-crystal set $0.99
- 1-Time Deal! 600-crystal set $5.99
- 600-crystal set $10.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.