Shake - Create Contracts, Legal Documents, NDAs, Releases and more
By Shake Inc. USA
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Named one of the top 11 apps to watch in 2014 by Business Insider. Shake has been featured in the New York Times, the LA Times, TechCrunch, Forbes, Above The Law, and VentureBeat to name a few.
“The app is geared toward freelancers and small businesses that need to get deals done quickly with documentation but don’t have the time or money to go to a lawyer.” - New York Times
“The app is simple to use and everything from non-disclosure agreements to merger clauses can be generated and signed on the platform” - Freelancers Union
Shake combines the simplicity of a handshake with the security of a legal contract. Use Shake to quickly and easily create, sign and send legally binding agreements on your iOS device.
STEP 1 - Create
Choose from one of Shake's contract templates or upload your own. Customize the document by answering a few easy questions.
STEP 2 - Sign
Electronically sign your agreement on either your smartphone or tablet.
STEP 3 - Send
Send your agreement to another party/other parties to sign, or if you're together, have them sign on-the-spot.
KEY SHAKE FEATURES
• Pre-installed library featuring templates for freelancing jobs, NDA's, loaning money, bill-of-sales, and renting/lending items.
• Additional templates can be added at for free at http://www.shakelaw.com/agreements
• Upload your own legal agreements via Shake For Business http://www.shakelaw.com/biz
• Supports both in-person and remote signing options
• Receive notifications when agreements are completed
• Electronic paper trail for all contracts
• Get waivers and releases signed any time, anywhere
• Access the camera to easily add a photo to your model/image releases
WHY YOU'LL LOVE CREATING CONTRACTS WITH SHAKE
• Quick - Create contracts in a matter of seconds.
• Simple - Shake agreements are written in plain English.
• Free - Shake is free to download and use.
With a premium Shake Pro account you can upload your own contract template or to request custom modifications to existing Shake agreements such as adding a logo or inserting additional language. You can also automatically sync your files with Dropbox, Box and Google Drive, and receive "smart notifications" about the important dates in your agreements.
For more information about Shake, please visit http://www.ShakeLaw.com.
What's New in Version 3.0.8
Updated fonts, small bug fixes.
Thank goodness for an app like this. It's importance for folks who provide service to have contracts that safeguard their business just in case clients flake which happens very often when there are t any grounds or terms set in place