Draw line segments and cross-sections within 3D shapes.
Rotate solids to get a better view and discover what may be built inside them.
With Shapes - 3D Drawing you can:
* Explore 27 shapes: prisms, pyramids and Platonic solids;
* Easily rotate solids and check their properties;
* Draw line segments between 2 points: diagonals, bisectors, heights and many more ;
* Construct cross-sections and 2D shapes inside the solids;
* Discover vertices, edges and faces;
* Inscribe one polyhedra in another;
* Learn the difference between perspective and isometric view;
* Use with Merge Cube.
Check more Shapes - 3D Geometry Learning apps, lesson plans and resources for K-12 classrooms at http://shapes.learnteachexplore.com.
Now you can get creative and:
1) draw heights (line segments that are perpendicular to other line segments);
2) construct line segments from/to any edge and line segment in the 3D shapes;
3) create points anywhere on the line segment;
4) label points with capital letters.
- Setapp Sp. z o. o.
- 131.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Learn | Teach | Explore
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.